Israel is offering

the annoying thing

Israel is willing to replace all pagers that were faulty free of charge. Just let them know .It's all about customer service And they want you to have the ultimate experience.

Werbung:
Israel is willing to replace all pagers that were faulty free of charge. Just let them know .It's all about customer service And they want you to have the ultimate experience.
And sadly someone can do that to America with fentanyl through our pharmaceutical system, etc and some are too blind to see that it can happen just as easy as in the pagers, walkie talkies and electronic devices!

And sadly someone can do that to America with fentanyl through our pharmaceutical system, etc and some are too blind to see that it can happen just as easy as in the pagers, walkie talkies and electronic devices!
A very poor analogy: no one needs a prescription to purchase a pager, cellphone or walkie talkie. And there are NO signs of any plot to kill American soldiers by supplying them with any medication.

A very poor analogy: no one needs a prescription to purchase a pager, cellphone or walkie talkie. And there are NO signs of any plot to kill American soldiers by supplying them with any medication.
And they need a prescription to by heroin or fentanyl cocaine meth and other poisons that south America and China and the middle east or smuggling in here. .You do not get it do you and that is the problem you never will

And they need a prescription to by heroin or fentanyl cocaine meth and other poisons that south America and China and the middle east or smuggling in here. .You do not get it do you and that is the problem you never will
The motive of people selling fentanyl and other drugs in this country is making a quick buck. It is not a vast international conspiracy.

I think they should have thrown the Sacklers in prison for their peddling Oxycontin and dispossessed them of Perdue Pharma. All they have done is fine the bastards.

The motive of people selling fentanyl and other drugs in this country is making a quick buck. It is not a vast international conspiracy.

I think they should have thrown the Sacklers in prison for their peddling Oxycontin and dispossessed them of Perdue Pharma. All they have done is fine the bastards.
Regardless of your OPNION they deserved to get hurt byb pagers they are monsters and need delt with .https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-called-suggesting-americans-110021883.html

The exploding pagers were a clever maneuver by the Israelis. I do not think that everyone who was a member of Hezbollah was deserving of being blown up, and of course their families and bystanders nears them did not deserve this, either.

Did I say soldiers? You have no clue of understanding the pharmaceutical systems! Did I said you need a damn prescription for electronics? Prescriptions have nothing to do with the supply of the drugs at a pharmacy!
So you are telling me a group of people could not get into the system of supply and demand of prescription drugs? Is that what you are stating that I am too dumb of a dumb ass to think that cannot happen! Maybe your Diddy can help you! Since you love him so!

Werbung:
Back