If you want Harris to win…

Stray Bullet

Then everyone who is a non Zionist democrat (progressive or not) needs to march outside the capital and demand a ceasefire and accountability. Otherwise fuck it all. She might still win but that’s my pitch. And accountability could mean anything as far as charging Biden with war crimes or at least suing him or something. Only then will I have faith in this country again. Believe it or not but that’s a low bar or at least it would be if it was any country other than Israel doing this shit. This shit has to end and I’m prepared to do anything to make that possible. If that means having democrats lose to Trump so they can come back in four years and try again then so be it.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Then everyone who is a non Zionist democrat (progressive or not) needs to march outside the capital and demand a ceasefire and accountability. Otherwise fuck it all. She might still win but that’s my pitch. And accountability could mean anything as far as charging Biden with war crimes or at least suing him or something. Only then will I have faith in this country again. Believe it or not but that’s a low bar or at least it would be if it was any country other than Israel doing this shit. This shit has to end and I’m prepared to do anything to make that possible. If that means having democrats lose to Trump so they can come back in four years and try again then so be it.
You assume that in 2028 there will still be a way to remove Trump and the Heritage Foundation with an election. They have a series of plans to make democracy a thing of the past.

War crimes??
Have a lie down son. You about to blow a gasket.

Werbung:
Back