I wonder why they were not invited ?

the annoying thing

Harris and Biden are probably to stupid to comprehend why they were not invited.

Werbung:

Harris and Biden are probably to stupid to comprehend why they were not invited.
oh, i'm sure they figured that out.

why didn't trump get the troops out by christmas like he promised? trump is such a lying cowardly wuss.

There was no event planned there, and NO ONE was invited.

really your sure about that lug nut ? Again I prove you wrong and clueless as most of your kind are.

Ask your self if you dare , why was Trump invited and Giggles and the mental midget not ?
Because vtrump was a wuss and a liar and republican cultists give Trump a pass for it

really your sure about that lug nut ? Again I prove you wrong and clueless as most of your kind are.

Ask your self if you dare , why was Trump invited and Giggles and the mental midget not ?
My self tells me that the Trump campaign organized the relatives of some of the soldiers killed at Abby Gate with the express purpose of staging a political event in a national cemetery.

Werbung:
My self tells me that the Trump campaign organized the relatives of some of the soldiers killed at Abby Gate with the express purpose of staging a political event in a national cemetery.
My self tells me your clueless like all lug nuts and now must find some way to weasel out of it .Ask why was giggles and joe not invited it has nothing to do with trump you just do not like the truth and were wrong and not man enough to admit it .
Your over educated and life underexperienced and hate the truth about your party.

Back