I saw where Iran is begging

the annoying thing

Yes begging America Ito get Israel to go easy on them. Lol

They fear they will hit their oil capabilities..This could cause oil prices to spike. And do understand for the time give them a break I would go for the good or should I say
Biden for some reason old dead from the neck up Joe is against a strike on their nuke sites hell I am all for that .
Set them back 1o or 2o years .

Werbung:
Why Israel Cannot Hit Iran's Nuclear Sites Without Sparking an All-out War in the Middle East

opinion piece of course, but all out war in the middle east would be a bad thing.

If Israel does decide to go after Iran's nuclear facilities, which many experts on Iran and current and former officials see as unlikely, it could have impacts that go beyond military ones.

"In the process, Israel risks causing nuclear contamination as some of these facilities are close to population centers," said Ali Vaez, the Iran Project Director at Crisis Group, a Brussels-headquartered think tank. "It also exposes itself to an Iranian attack on Dimona, which could cause an environmental disaster in Israel."

Dimona is an Israeli nuclear installation located in the Negev desert.

Vaez said that an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear program would also be "bound to push Iran to withdraw" from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, which has been in force since 1970, and "dash toward the ultimate deterrent given that its conventional and regional deterrence have clearly proven insufficient to protect its homeland."

Yes begging America Ito get Israel to go easy on them. Lol

They fear they will hit their oil capabilities..This could cause oil prices to spike. And do understand for the time give them a break I would go for the good or should I say
Biden for some reason old dead from the neck up Joe is against a strike on their nuke sites hell I am all for that .
Set them back 1o or 2o years .
The big bully turns out to be a paper tiger who attacked Israel and is now cowering in caves begging democrats in America to bail his terrorist butt out again.

Why Israel Cannot Hit Iran's Nuclear Sites Without Sparking an All-out War in the Middle East

opinion piece of course, but all out war in the middle east would be a bad thing.

If Israel does decide to go after Iran's nuclear facilities, which many experts on Iran and current and former officials see as unlikely, it could have impacts that go beyond military ones.
If Iran is determined to bring world conflagration in order to pave the way for its 13th disgusting iman to come to earth, then let the bozos taste the fire of their own creation.

If Iran is determined to bring world conflagration in order to pave the way for its 13th disgusting iman to come to earth, then let the bozos taste the fire of their own creation.
nothing to do with my post.

are you just too stupid to actually respond intelligently, or do you choose to be a mooron?
i'm actually genuinely curious lol

How high a price would you pay for gasoline to have the US bomb Iran's oil fields?

I don't think I see any advantage in bombing Iran. Then what? The US had a terrible time invading Iraq and Afghanistan.

Should the US provoke a war so that Israel can grab all of Palestine for itself?
Why should the US give more aid to Israel than any other foreign country? Mostly Israel is a pain in the ass.

"In the process, Israel risks causing nuclear contamination as some of these facilities are close to population centers," said Ali Vaez, the Iran Project Director at Crisis Group, a Brussels-headquartered think tank. "It also exposes itself to an Iranian attack on Dimona, which could cause an environmental disaster in Israel."

Dimona is an Israeli nuclear installation located in the Negev desert.

Vaez said that an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear program would also be "bound to push Iran to withdraw" from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, which has been in force since 1970, and "dash toward the ultimate deterrent given that its conventional and regional deterrence have clearly proven insufficient to protect its homeland."

Are you going to kiss terrorist on the lips or on the ass this week

iran has enough rocketry to destroy the power grip, desalination plants and nuclear reactor at dimona

no begging needed

comrade stalin
gaza

donated? define the word and prove biden did it.
Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash - CBS News 9-6-16W

WORLD

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash

SEPTEMBER 6, 2016 / 9:42 PM / AP

WASHINGTON D.C.
-- The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this yearwas made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency.

A Treasury spokeswoman says the cash payments were necessary because of the “effectiveness of U.S. and international sanctions,” which isolated Iran from the international finance system.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://mast.house.gov/2023/11/biden-handed-over-16-billion-to-iran 11-22-23

Nov 22 2023

Biden Handed Over $16 Billion to Iran

Washington loves mincing words.

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash - CBS News 9-6-16W

WORLD

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash

SEPTEMBER 6, 2016 / 9:42 PM / AP

WASHINGTON D.C.
-- The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this yearwas made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency.

A Treasury spokeswoman says the cash payments were necessary because of the “effectiveness of U.S. and international sanctions,” which isolated Iran from the international finance system.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://mast.house.gov/2023/11/biden-handed-over-16-billion-to-iran 11-22-23

Nov 22 2023

Biden Handed Over $16 Billion to Iran

Washington loves mincing words.
"transfer" and "donated" are different words.
and "obama" and "biden" are different words

do you try to be this stupid or does it come naturally to you? lol

Werbung:
Back