Have You Ever Had A Gun Pointed At You?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Slant Eyed Polack

My car was stolen many moons ago, and recovered about a month later. The cops forgot to take it off their hot sheet, and I was treated to a full felony stop.

"Driver! Throw your keys out the window! Driver! Exit the vehicle! Driver! Walk backwards towards the sound of my voice! DID I TELL YOU TO PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN, MUTHERFUCKER?! FACE DOWN ON THE PAVEMENT!! NOW!!"

Good times.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Lefties have a history of pointing and shooting guns at innocent Americans, as in the Ilian Gonzales case, the Ruby Ridge disaster, the Waco disaster, the arrests of Roger Stone and Mark Houck.

1715610343051.jpeg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.ncregister.com/cna/amid-outcry-fbi-disputes-account-of-raid-at-pro-life-catholic-family-s-home 9-26-22

Amid Outcry, FBI Disputes Account of Raid at Pro-Life Catholic Family’s Home

The alleged circumstances of the Sept. 23 arrest of Mark Houck, a 48-year-old father of seven, have led to a public outcry about what many view as an unnecessarily aggressive show of force.

(photo: Courtesy of the Houck family / via CNA)

Joe Bukuras/CNANationSeptember 26, 2022

The FBI is disputing published accounts of a “SWAT” raid on a pro-life Catholic family’s home in Pennsylvania last week.

The alleged circumstances of the Sept. 23 arrest of Mark Houck, a 48-year-old father of seven, have led to a public outcry about what many view as an unnecessarily aggressive show of force.

Houck’s wife, Ryan-Marie Houck, told CNA that a large contingent of federal law enforcement officials arrived early that morning outside the family’s home in Kintnersville in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.

“A SWAT team of about 25 came to my house, with about 15 vehicles, and started pounding on our door,” she said.

“They said they were going to break in if he didn’t open it. And then they had about five guns pointed at my husband, myself and basically at my kids,” she added.

Back