Have a listen to trump praising himself.

Werbung:
Yes I like the way Joe brags about him self like how he had a full scholarship and graduated in the top of his class and was a professor and taught classes. Lol all lies
Or how he comes From a family of coal miners that worked underground for 12 hours a day played football for 4 hours and then went to bed and started all over the next day.

Yes his are much better and amusing

There is NO CHANCE that Israel will be wiped out as Trump says here. Trump is trying to scare Jews into voting for him. But they not vote for him. Chuck Schumer is not a Palestinian.

What bullshit!

There is NO CHANCE that Israel will be wiped out as Trump says here. Trump is trying to scare Jews into voting for him. But they not vote for him. Chuck Schumer is not a Palestinian.

What bullshit!
His point is Harris is weak and will not support Israeli military as she should like we are now.
Biden did a fair job but waited to long for f16 and other hardware.
Harris is progressive and the squad is also and frankly I do have a issue here.we will see but birds of a feather tend the stick together.

What bullshit!
O yes I have a question is that any thing like trump will destroy democracy and become a dictator as so many liberals claim ?

Yes I like the way Joe brags about him self like how he had a full scholarship and graduated in the top of his class and was a professor and taught classes. Lol all lies
Or how he comes From a family of coal miners that worked underground for 12 hours a day played football for 4 hours and then went to bed and started all over the next day.

Yes his are much better and amusing
I have noticed how common we hear politicians praising themselves, not just Trump and Joe Biden.

What bullshit!
Chuck Schumer is a democrat, first and foremost, and an anti-Christian and anti-American when Christian and American values contradict democrat policies and goals.

Werbung:
Back