good for them take democrats with you

Werbung:
its a shame there are so many republicans hating on americans because right wingers are ignorant bigots.

this is just like gays. Eventually the older republican bigots will die off. younger generations aren't hateful like the republican base is towards sexual orientation, gender, etc.

its a shame there are so many republicans hating on americans because right wingers are ignorant bigots.

this is just like gays. Eventually the older republican bigots will die off. younger generations aren't hateful like the republican base is towards sexual orientation, gender, etc.
look whos talking you were making gay jokes about me and giggling . You make fun of what you say you support . At least I am open and honest about how I feel , you can not even be honest with your self ricky.

look whos talking you were making gay jokes about me and giggling . You make fun of what you say you support . At least I am open and honest about how I feel , you can not even be honest with your self ricky.

i was laughing at your obsession with gays, *****, not making fun of gays for being gay. duh. (if you are gay i was laughing at a gay, but not for being gay, i was just laughing at you in general)

and i am open and honest with how I feel, i consistently say you are a creepy obsessed lying racist *****, since you've proven that over and over.

god you're stupid. as we all know :)

Last edited:
i'm not sure where you go to be more accepted, but certainly i'd move from red states to blue states, to avoid the hateful republicans.

i was laughing at your obsession with gays, *****, not making fun of gays for being gay. duh. (if you are gay i was laughing at a gay, but not for being gay, i was just laughing at you in general)

and i am open and honest with how I feel, i consistently say you are a creepy obsessed lying racist *****, since you've proven that over and over.

Now now ricky that's not what I saw.It was pretty obvious .

prove it

You see it's not about gays sex lives that's where you're wrong .m

Werbung:
digging up a thread from may, 2023? hahahahahha

god you are so obsessed with me. and gays.

Back