Giggles was raised by Marxist and that what you will get.

Werbung:
Odd isn't it how many people associated with the demo party have Marxist connections.
Define marxism and start listing all these people who have marxist connections whatever that means because the connection is another vague weasel word And describe their exact connection but you won't you'll just ramble in wine and be your usual stupid boast yourself LOL

Define marxism and start listing all these people who have marxist connections whatever that means because the connection is another vague weasel word And describe their exact connection but you won't you'll just ramble in wine and be your usual stupid boast yourself LOL
Define it for you. you have asked me to define the word defend and others are you so stupid you do not know.
I sorry but it's not my job that explain a words definition In not your daddy or teacher .

Define it for you. you have asked me to define the word defend and others are you so stupid you do not know.
I sorry but it's not my job that explain a words definition In not your daddy or teacher .

i knew you were clueless.
you fling around words like "marxist" because you are a mindless right wing monkey. lol

Werbung:
Back