Georgetown University mourns the death of black female ballplayer shot while attempting to kill a cop

mark francis

This is not about race but about ungodly barbarian savage behavior. The cop was slashed in the head and hand by the deranged psycopathic wannabe killer.

Bodycam Footage Shows Female Basketball Player Mourned by Georgetown Attacking Police Officer with Knife Before Being Shot: Graphic​

Werbung:
deaths should be mourned.. she was a human being, she had friends and family. why are you so hateful?
oh that's right, you're a christian with a bible condoning genocide.

deaths should be mourned.. she was a human being, she had friends and family. why are you so hateful?
oh that's right, you're a christian with a bible condoning genocide.
Democrat racists mourn the deaths of blacks who die trying to kill cops, but never bemoan the fact that cop assaults and murders are continuing to climb every year under democrat administrations.

Democrat racists mourn the deaths of blacks who die trying to kill cops, but never bemoan the fact that cop assaults and murders are continuing to climb every year under democrat administrations.
Completely irrelevant compared to my Post about the fact that humans should be mourned You are so hateful and a fake Christian

Completely irrelevant compared to my Post about the fact that humans should be mourned You are so hateful and a fake Christian
Every now and then a black guy is shot and killed by the police, generally for violating police orders and making himself a threat. The leftist news outlets whip up these rare events to incite massive protests and violence all across the nation. Contrast that with the hundreds of cops that are assaulted and/or killed each year by black thugs that the leftist media outlets say very little about. That proves to me that leftist media outlets are racist and unjustly inflame other racists over minor issues while ignoring the mush worse bigger picture.

Every now and then a black guy is shot and killed by the police, generally for violating police orders and making himself a threat. The leftist news outlets whip up these rare events to incite massive protests and violence all across the nation. Contrast that with the hundreds of cops that are assaulted and/or killed each year by black thugs that the leftist media outlets say very little about. That proves to me that leftist media outlets are racist and unjustly inflame other racists over minor issues while ignoring the mush worse bigger picture.

did you mourn for Hitler and sadam and for the son of sam or Dammer
i didn't, but their families might have, moooron, that's the point.
but of course, you mooorons desperately try to do things like bring up hitler, as if a basketball player is anything like hitler.

hateful right wing moorons dont want people mourned because they don't like how they died, ignoring the effect of death on friends and family.

you are unfeeling hateful moorons.

you know who people mourn for? prove it, lying mooron.

but of course, what other people do doesn't excuse your hate.
Where are all the leftist media outcries for dead cops that show eqality of concern compared to that of dead black suspects at the hands of cops? There is no equality of concern. Someone should point that out to the equality guru and advocate Kackles.

hateful right wing moorons dont want people mourned because they don't like how they died, ignoring the effect of death on friends and family.
Christians oppose widespread senseless racist black rioting, looting, and burning blamed on black suspects getting killed by cops while the looters chant death to cops in the streets.

Where are all the leftist media outcries for dead cops that show eqality of concern compared to that of dead black suspects at the hands of cops? There is no equality of concern. Someone should point that out to the equality guru and advocate Kackles.
people only mourn on media? lol.
god you are stupid

Christians oppose widespread senseless racist black rioting, looting, and burning blamed on black suspects getting killed by cops while the looters chant death to cops in the streets.
nothing to do with my post.
seriously, are you mentally ill? a mooron? intentionally being stupid? lol

Werbung:
people only mourn on media? lol.
god you are stupid
I'm talking about leftists in the media repeatedly fanning the flames of black racism and hatred by contantly misrepresenting the facts in cop shootings of blacks while all but ignoring the far greater number of black murders of cops.

Back