Genocide Joe holds American Voters hostage with his candidacy.

Stray Bullet

It’s Joever after last night’s debate. I don’t care about the speech he gave today to try and make up for it. Nobody’s watching that who can make a difference. His ego will damn us all. Plus he’s a genocidal asshole for anyone who’d like to inform themselves of that besides being weak and elderly.

Werbung:
It’s Joever after last night’s debate. I don’t care about the speech he gave today to try and make up for it. Nobody’s watching that who can make a difference. His ego will damn us all. Plus he’s a genocidal asshole for anyone who’d like to inform themselves of that besides being weak and elderly.
your post does not support your thread title.

your post does not support your thread title.
It actually does. He’s staying in the race because of his ego and most don’t want him as their candidate anymore. In this most important of elections, he’s taking advantage of the fact that he’s running against Trump more than he’s providing a true and strong alternative to it for the voters. That’s holding the voters hostage to tell them to vote for you or they’ll get Trump when you’re such a pathetic piece of crap yourself who’s almost destined to lose now and frankly deserves to.

The election is not about what Biden deserves,idiot, It's about what OUR COUNTRY DESERVES, and it does NOT deserve Von Shitzhizpants the dictator.

It actually does. He’s staying in the race because of his ego and most don’t want him as their candidate anymore. In this most important of elections, he’s taking advantage of the fact that he’s running against Trump more than he’s providing a true and strong alternative to it for the voters. That’s holding the voters hostage to tell them to vote for you or they’ll get Trump when you’re such a pathetic piece of crap yourself who’s almost destined to lose now and frankly deserves to.
Ego??? And Trump doesn't have one? Go away.

strike 2. i see no hostage thing. i see democracy in work. but some think democracy has an anti right-wing bias.

The election is not about what Biden deserves,idiot, It's about what OUR COUNTRY DESERVES, and it does NOT deserve Von Shitzhizpants the dictator.
I made clear that what Biden deserves is not the point of what I’m saying. It’s just extra. Our country deserves a Democrat who actually is a Democrat for a candidate to fight for the people against right wing tyranny. Not a Democrat who likes to see how to the right they can steer for their donors and keep their voters. The lesser evil games are over in American politics. We are now in the populist age. People are tired of all the lobbyist bullshit.

go ahead and educate me. but please be brief.

i voted in the primary. did they cheat me? ignored my vote? changed my vote? tell me.
The only reason Joe got the presidential nomination in the first place (back in 2020) is because everyone dropped out before Super Tuesday to destroy Bernie Sanders chances and form a super moderate candidate. So now he has incumbent status and wouldn’t even allow much of a primary to be had. And the DNC and AIPAC do everything they can to fund the worst candidates they possibly can because they don’t want a real liberal in power. They want a fake neo liberal. The people standing by him (foolishly) are not going to be enough to get him elected in November.

Werbung:
Back