flip flop I will tell any lie to get elected

the annoying thing

A campaign official for Kamala Harris said Tuesday that it is a “lie” that the vice president Kamala Harris supports implementing an electric vehicle mandate, even though she cosponsored legislation doing exactly that in 2019.

Yep some one is lying that's for sure , me thinks they need a mirror .

Werbung:
Trump was a democrat before he flipped parties
The biggest flip flop of all
Because he knows right wingers are stupid and easy to manipulate

A campaign official for Kamala Harris said Tuesday that it is a “lie” that the vice president Kamala Harris supports implementing an electric vehicle mandate, even though she cosponsored legislation doing exactly that in 2019.

Yep some one is lying that's for sure , me thinks they need a mirror .
Harris just now gave a spoke in New Hampshire, lied about Trump going to destroy the affordable care act! Lie! About higher taxes! Lie!
She wants to hand out money to small businesses then kick them in the ass with profits and capital gains. She is a liar! Unreal! She will destroy businesses… retail, etc. Flipper she is!

It’s on Harris because she is Biden! She just kicked him aside! Bidenomics yesterday, today, not so much!
Debate! Soon!

NO ONE in the history of American politics has ever lied more than Trump.
Really was his uncle ate by cannibals or did trumps family work in the mines for 12 hours then play food ball for 4 hours then off to bed .
Did Trump claim he was a professor and graduated top inn his class do I really need to post more your probably unable to comprehend my point

Harris just now gave a spoke in New Hampshire, lied about Trump going to destroy the affordable care act! Lie! About higher taxes! Lie!
She wants to hand out money to small businesses then kick them in the ass with profits and capital gains. She is a liar! Unreal! She will destroy businesses… retail, etc. Flipper she is!

It’s on Harris because she is Biden! She just kicked him aside! Bidenomics yesterday, today, not so much!
Debate! Soon!
watch she is flip floping faster then a fish on a hook.

What I comprehend about you alleged point is that it is silly, like you.
Kamala is far more truthful that Trump.
Changing one's mind as facts change is not flip flopping, it is sane behavior.

What I comprehend about you alleged point is that it is silly, like you.
Kamala is far more truthful that Trump.
Changing one's mind as facts change is not flip flopping, it is sane behavior.
Shes far more stupid also much like you . She will flip flop more say any thing tell any lie to get elected , Your to stupid to see the truth.

Werbung:
Back