Fascist Democrat government gods: No stinking legislature, court or law is going to tell us what we can or cannot do

mark francis

Remember Obama's famous line suggesting he would not be told by Congress what he could or could not do because he had a pen and a phone? Merrick Garland and the lawless democrats have now had their Trump-hating lynch mob's illegal Trump trial's forward progress arrested by a judge who goes by the law and not by contrary democrat feelings, desires, and goals. The crooked Arizona governor who secured her position by fraud and then shut down every effort to investigate voting fraud in her illegally subjugated state has now been handcuffed by another judge in accordance with US law that disallows her contrary fascist democrat efforts to disregard the law.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/court-rules-democratic-gov-katie-hobbs-broke-the-law-in-order-to-empower-her-henchmen?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20240606Trending-Hochul&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News&tpcc=email-breaking 6-6-24

Court rules Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs broke the law in order to empower her henchmen

Werbung:
I take it you are offended by the word "henchmen" reasonably used by a professional journalist in a public report about Hobbs' lawbreaking.
You take it wrong, as always *****
Using that word shows how stupid it is
It's the kind of word someone in high school would use
Not a serious writer duh

You take it wrong, as always *****
Using that word shows how stupid it is
It's the kind of word someone in high school would use
Not a serious writer duh
I think perhaps you have more than adequately proven yourself to be a very poor judge of journalistic excellence.

Werbung:
I take it you are offended by the word "henchmen" reasonably used by a professional journalist in a public report about Hobbs' lawbreaking.
A few posts ago you said you only report the news. Now you are clearly making decisions and labelling opponents. If it never said that by a "professional journalist", where did it come from? You of course.
Gotcha again.

Back