Exposed corruption in Arizona Democrat politics is denied by Democrats, of course

mark francis

Democrats are a party of looting, lying, fraud and corruption who dishonestly claim non-democrts are the greatest terror threats facing the US. today.

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...king&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter 6-8-24

Arizona AG opens criminal probe into corruption allegations tied to state’s Democrat governor

Newspaper reports reported group home business that cares for children was approved for a 60% rate hike after it donated about $400,000 to Hobb’s inauguration and the state Democratic Party.
By John Solomon
Published: June 8, 2024 10:05pm

Arizona’s top law enforcement official has opened a criminal probe into corruption allegations involving Democrat Gov. Katie Hobbs and donations from a group home business.

Attorney General Kris Mayes notified the Legislature that she had received a criminal referral from a GOP lawmaker involving allegations with Sunshine Residential Homes and had agreed to open a probe.

“The Criminal Division of the Attorney General’s Office is statutorily authorized to investigate the allegations and offenses outlined in your letter. To that end, the Attorney General’s Office will be opening an investigation,” Mayes wrote late Friday.
Criminal Referral.pdf
The announcement came after one of the state’s largest newspapers, The Arizona Republic, reported that the group home business that cares for vulnerable children was approved for a 60% rate hike after it donated about $400,000 to Hobb’s inauguration and the state Democratic Party.

Werbung:
"Democrats are a party of looting, lying, fraud and corruption who dishonestly claim non-democrts are the greatest terror threats facing the US. today."

blah blah blah. lol. right wing blather.

no "corruption" was "exposed", lying legal *****. someone has made an allegation. duh. that's not the same thing.

god you are stupid. lol

"Democrats are a party of looting, lying, fraud and corruption who dishonestly claim non-democrts are the greatest terror threats facing the US. today."

blah blah blah. lol. right wing blather.

no "corruption" was "exposed", lying legal *****. someone has made an allegation. duh. that's not the same thing.

god you are stupid. lol
I take it you do not want to believe there was any quid pro quo arrangement associated with the $400,000 donation to the democrat party? Are you one of those who complained about a hundred dollar gift to Justice Thomas, claiming it was unethical, immoral, and illegal?

I take it you do not want to believe there was any quid pro quo arrangement associated with the $400,000 donation to the democrat party? Are you one of those who complained about a hundred dollar gift to Justice Thomas, claiming it was unethical, immoral, and illegal?
you can take it however you like, comrade, but here in the US, people are innocent until proven guilty, and a referral is not a trial.

why dont you move to russia where we dont need actual justice systems?

Democrats are a party of looting, lying, fraud and corruption who dishonestly claim non-democrts are the greatest terror threats facing the US. today.

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...king&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter 6-8-24

Arizona AG opens criminal probe into corruption allegations tied to state’s Democrat governor

Newspaper reports reported group home business that cares for children was approved for a 60% rate hike after it donated about $400,000 to Hobb’s inauguration and the state Democratic Party.
Which part says it's fact.

By John Solomon
Published: June 8, 2024 10:05pm

Arizona’s top law enforcement official has opened a criminal probe into corruption allegations involving Democrat Gov. Katie Hobbs and donations from a group home business.
Do you really believe she trousered that money? Do you think she is that silly?
Attorney General Kris Mayes notified the Legislature that she had received a criminal referral from a GOP lawmaker involving allegations with Sunshine Residential Homes and had agreed to open a probe.
From a GOP lawmaker. How coincidental. Sounds like a Biden impeachment failure.
“The Criminal Division of the Attorney General’s Office is statutorily authorized to investigate the allegations and offenses outlined in your letter. To that end, the Attorney General’s Office will be opening an investigation,” Mayes wrote late Friday.
Criminal Referral.pdf
The announcement came after one of the state’s largest newspapers, The Arizona Republic, reported that the group home business that cares for vulnerable children was approved for a 60% rate hike after it donated about $400,000 to Hobb’s inauguration and the state Democratic Party.
It reported. I hope they have that evidence.
I'd like to see the application from the home before I pass judgement.
I find it very hard to believe. Let's assume it is true. Is there a law against them doing that? If the right channels were followed it will be interesting.

Something else mark.
You never post anything about republicans who take dodgy money. Why is that?

Which part says it's fact.

Do you really believe she trousered that money? Do you think she is that silly?

From a GOP lawmaker. How coincidental. Sounds like a Biden impeachment failure.

It reported. I hope they have that evidence.
I'd like to see the application from the home before I pass judgement.
I find it very hard to believe. Let's assume it is true. Is there a law against them doing that? If the right channels were followed it will be interesting.

Something else mark.
You never post anything about republicans who take dodgy money. Why is that?
Money drives the corruption in the Democrat party. You have to cough up big buck donations to the Democrat party in order to get a slice of the big government spending pie for yourself.

Money drives the corruption in the Democrat party. You have to cough up big buck donations to the Democrat party in order to get a slice of the big government spending pie for yourself.

right wing blather.
dont you ever get tired of looking like a right wing mindless *****? lol

Werbung:
Oops. You must have missed this one.

Back