Epstein island visitor Bill Clinton campaigning with Tim Walz

Stray Bullet

Come on, Tim. Don’t associate with this establishment sack of crap. We already got the neo-cons, Mark Cuban, and the Cheneys fucking this movement up. When are we going to abandon the Clintons?

Werbung:
Clinton was a pretty good president. A far far better choice than Olebush or Bob Effing Dole. Or for that matter, the weird hick, Ross Peror.

Clinton was a pretty good president. A far far better choice than Olebush or Bob Effing Dole. Or for that matter, the weird hick, Ross Peror.
Yeah but he’s a sex fiend who possibly had sex with underage girls on Epstein island just like Trump probably did. In fact the records show he went there more times than Trump did. How can democrats claim to support anti-abuse movements when they keep platforming this guy?

Again, he did a pretty good job as president. There is no proof of anything you are accusing him of.
Who is the sex fiend?

This guyiimportant case.webp

What does it matter if he was good in one area when he was president? It still isn’t an excuse for the bad shit he did. For all the talk of all the celebrities and public figures involved with Epstein island I haven’t seen a single one get brought to court or even investigated. The powers that be are protecting people involved in possibly the biggest scandal to ever happen involving quite possibly some of the most wealthiest and powerful people on earth.

Public opinion with a rigged judicial system that favors elite white men highly suggests he is. You’re defending the indefensible and that never helps the democrats. Transparency always wins.
I have no reason to defend Clinton. Clinton is quite popular with lots of Americans, because he was a pretty good president.
You just enjoy bitching all the time.

I have no reason to defend Clinton. Clinton is quite popular with lots of Americans, because he was a pretty good president.
You just enjoy bitching all the time.
And you enjoy following whatever status quo establishment democrats and the DNC have set for you to follow. You should work for Nancy Pelosi.

Werbung:
Back