drop in the bucket from joe and giggles while they spend billions on illegals

the annoying thing

@ hurricanes and the cost is huge in damages and services

Moody’s Analytics said it expects $15 billion to $26 billion in property damage. AccuWeather’s preliminary estimate of the total damage and economic loss from Helene in the U.S. is between $95 billion and $110 billion.

!36 Billion in damages odd how we spend 150 billion a year on illegals and only piss a few dollars to hurricane disaster funds . I guess illegals are more important then citizens to democrats

Werbung:

@ hurricanes and the cost is huge in damages and services

Moody’s Analytics said it expects $15 billion to $26 billion in property damage. AccuWeather’s preliminary estimate of the total damage and economic loss from Helene in the U.S. is between $95 billion and $110 billion.

!36 Billion in damages odd how we spend 150 billion a year on illegals and only piss a few dollars to hurricane disaster funds . I guess illegals are more important then citizens to democrats
150b a year net cost?
Prove it

Werbung:
I have many times over asshole. and you know it .and that is a low ball that was before Biden let in another 7 million.
Nope you quote s9mething that doesn't 8nclude econ9mic benefit from a biased source

The economic benefits of illegal immigration are greater than the costs of the public services utilized, according to an expert at Rice University’s Baker Institute for Public Policy.

Back