Do democrats really want a one party rule ?

Werbung:
At present there is only one actual political party in our country, the Democratic Party. The Republican Party has become the Trump Cult, and it led by an ignorant criminal fool who cares only about himself and staying out of the prison he so richly deserves.

At present there is only one actual political party in our country, the Democratic Party. The Republican Party has become the Trump Cult, and it led by an ignorant criminal fool who cares only about himself and staying out of the prison he so richly deserves.
Bell? Let me guess! 🤔 The democrat party is the wealthy party now that will treat the poor people like dirt and make damn sure immigrants are taken care of! I’m no cult! You are poor trash that sits and collect! It will be taken away from you I’m afraid! They will make sure Harris gets in and I’ll be here to say I told you so! Watch it close!

Do space aliens like pizza?
It's easy to ask silly questions
And tat goes out of his way to find these stupid ones
what you don't like the truth she want s to pay for people in jails sex change , and shes the one who said it is that making her stupid for doing it or me for telling you about it .
why is it so important to democrats to restore voting right to felons and pay for their sex change and illegals also.
Tell us all do you support sex changes for illegals in jail and felons on your dime ?
I( can see where its a important issue to you sorry didn't mean to embarrass you

Werbung:
what you don't like the truth she want s to pay for people in jails sex change , and shes the one who said it is that making her stupid for doing it or me for telling you about it .
why is it so important to democrats to restore voting right to felons and pay for their sex change and illegals also.
Tell us all do you support sex changes for illegals in jail and felons on your dime ?
I( can see where its a important issue to you sorry didn't mean to embarrass you
Are you still obsessing about sex changes?
Seriously get yours so you can get at peace

Back