Democrat senate candidate , you have o treat white people like shit and wants gang bangers to help her win

the annoying thing

Werbung:
Doormats Matter

Liberals have a secret desire to be raped by some sweaty thug. Their masochism makes them pushovers for aggressive Afram political figures.

Masochism is intimately tied in with sadism. These White weaklings get a thrill out of insulting and harassing Whites 24/7 with their totalitarian laws frustrating every kind of normal human activity.

Why is it nice. I think its pathetic.
You guys certainly get your kicks a weird way.

Doormats Matter

Liberals have a secret desire to be raped by some sweaty thug. Their masochism makes them pushovers for aggressive Afram political figures.

Masochism is intimately tied in with sadism. These White weaklings get a thrill out of insulting and harassing Whites 24/7 with their totalitarian laws frustrating every kind of normal human activity.

that sure sounds like your secret desire, why else would you feel the need to post about it? lol

hey Bevis your back , hope you enjoyed your self. I think Boris missed you .I missed your lack of humor . IM MORE OF A DILL WEED THEN A NIMROD by the way. I think I have papers someplace to prove it by the way .

i notice you, once more, can't prove your stupid claims. lol

Werbung:
Back