Democrat George Clooney demands that Biden resign.....ROTMFFLMMFAO

Tripoli

As I said the other day

Actor George Clooney called on President Biden to leave the 2024 race Wednesday in a New York Times guest essay, just weeks after raising millions for the Democratic candidate.

"It’s devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe ‘big F-ing deal’ Biden of 2010. He wasn’t even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate," Clooney wrote.

"Was he tired? Yes. A cold? Maybe. But our party leaders need to stop telling us that 51 million people didn’t see what we just saw. We’re all so terrified by the prospect of a second Trump term that we’ve opted to ignore every warning sign," he continued.

The actor joined a growing list of Hollywood elites and megadonors who've turned on Biden following the debate, where his halting, frail and at-times confused performance alarmed supporters. Members of Biden's party, political allies, and liberal media figures have also pressured the president to drop out of the race, warning he cannot beat former President Trump.

Werbung:
he didn't demand biden RESIGN, ******. duh.
god yo are stupid. lol
https://apnews.com/article/george-c...al-race-2024-2419c5a66aac55a5f3cda1e676e6ffde

Movie star and lifelong Democrat George Clooney added his voice to calls for Joe Biden to leave the presidential race on Wednesday, just weeks after headlining a fundraiser that brought in a record single-night haul for the president’s reelection campaign.

Clooney said in a New York Times opinion piece that he loves Biden, but the party would lose the presidential race as well as any control in Congress with him as the nominee.

“This isn’t only my opinion; this is the opinion of every senator and congress member and governor that I’ve spoken with in private,” wrote Clooney. He’s hosted several high-dollar Hollywood fundraisers, including for Biden last month.

You stay there in denial with your worthless stock little girl

https://apnews.com/article/george-c...al-race-2024-2419c5a66aac55a5f3cda1e676e6ffde

Movie star and lifelong Democrat George Clooney added his voice to calls for Joe Biden to leave the presidential race on Wednesday, just weeks after headlining a fundraiser that brought in a record single-night haul for the president’s reelection campaign.

Clooney said in a New York Times opinion piece that he loves Biden, but the party would lose the presidential race as well as any control in Congress with him as the nominee.

“This isn’t only my opinion; this is the opinion of every senator and congress member and governor that I’ve spoken with in private,” wrote Clooney. He’s hosted several high-dollar Hollywood fundraisers, including for Biden last month.

he asked him to LEAVE the race, you don't RESIGN from a race, ******. duh.
its right in your own quote. duh.

god you are stupid. lol
you dont even understand simple words.

he asked him to LEAVE the race, you don't RESIGN from a race, ******. duh.
its right in your own quote. duh.

god you are stupid. lol
you dont even understand simple words.

LEAVE is not RESIGN
god you are stupid. lol

LEAVE is not RESIGN
god you are stupid. lol
Actually Biden cannot leave without resigning, unless he is impeached and carried off

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And there is nothing you can do about it either

Actually Biden cannot leave without resigning, unless he is impeached and carried off

of course he can leave the race at any time, he would just..leave. you dont have to "resign". or be impeached.
god you are stupid. lol

of course he can leave the race at any time, he would just..leave. you dont have to "resign". or be impeached.
god you are stupid. lol

It's ok, you stay there in your schizzo delusion

It's ok, you stay there in your schizzo delusion

god you are stupid. lol

god you are stupid. lol
LOL, you live in your own little World that your schizzo mind created to keep you a safe winner

LOL, you live in your own little World that your schizzo mind created to keep you a safe winner

Movie star and lifelong Democrat George Clooney added his voice to calls for Joe Biden to leave the presidential race

LEAVE, not RESIGN.
and of course he can leave at any time he wants, no "resignation" required. duh

keep posting so i can keep humiliating you with your own stupidity lol

Movie star and lifelong Democrat George Clooney added his voice to calls for Joe Biden to leave the presidential race

LEAVE, not RESIGN.
and of course he can leave at any time he wants, no "resignation" required. duh

keep posting so i can keep humiliating you with your own stupidity lol
Leave the race
Resign from the race
Same meaning schizzo

Must be fun being three years old mentally

Last edited:
Leave the race
Resign from the race
Same meaning schizzo

Must be fun being three years old mentally
Leave, not resign
Not the same meaning at all, ****** duh
At least to people with an iq over 50
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
Leave, not resign
Not the same meaning at all, ****** duh
At least to people with an iq over 50
God you are stupid lol
How can Biden resign from the race, without leaving it.

He can't, just like you cannot justify your education by jerking off here

CIAO

Medical Definition​

delusion

noun
de·lu·sion di-ˈlü-zhən
a
: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded
b
: an abnormal mental state characterized by the occurrence of psychotic delusions

: a false belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that persists despite the facts and occurs in some psychotic states

Back