David Gilmour Speaks

Phoenix68

David Gilmour Speaks
October 3, 2024
Do you think you will ever perform on stage with Roger [Waters] again?
"Absolutely not. I tend to steer clear of people who actively support genocidal and autocratic dictators like Putin and Maduro. Nothing would make me share a stage with someone who thinks such treatment of women and the LGBT community is OK."

Werbung:
David Gilmour Speaks
October 3, 2024
Do you think you will ever perform on stage with Roger [Waters] again?
"Absolutely not. I tend to steer clear of people who actively support genocidal and autocratic dictators like Putin and Maduro. Nothing would make me share a stage with someone who thinks such treatment of women and the LGBT community is OK."
Roger Waters is a hero. He’s speaking out against Palestinian genocide and David is just going along with what the media says about him. He’s a great guitarist but no one to admire for his opinion about anything. David doesn’t say anything about the atrocities Israel is committing. That’s far worse than anything you can say about Roger Waters. Roger Waters doesn’t support Putin. He just doesn’t support war in general. His comments about Russia is that they were provoked by the UN. That does not mean he supports Putin to see a bigger picture like that. You just proved here that you’re a fucking cuck for whatever the establishment says about someone.

Last edited:
Roger Waters gets so much shit because he’s actually speaking the truth. The media and powers that be hate that. Especially regarding Israel.

Gee...it appears people....who actually know him....think otherwise.
The people who know him are just repeating what the establishment says and are clearly zionists or have no problem with Zionism and their issue with him is actually more of a personal matter than what they’re revealing. Being anti-Zionist is the toughest thing you can protest because most people are brainwashed by the media and politicians about Israel. Just like you are so brainwashed by globalism and the mainstream media that you can’t recognize a good man who’s protesting a genocide and is being smeared because of it. Don’t ever tell me you’re against Zionist Israel again. Because I won’t believe it if you support shit like this. What Roger is doing and saying and taking shit for is how one ACTUALLY protests injustice.

Last edited:
Werbung:
And do you seriously have any respect for what Sharon Osbourne has to say about anybody or anything? She’s always been a psycho controlling bitch.

Back