Turned a townhall into a weird music fest

Why won't he release detailed medical records

And you moorons support him

Werbung:
Backed out of another interview

Turned a townhall into a weird music fest

Why won't he release detailed medical records

And you moorons support him
Maybe years of relentless attacks have worn the poor guy down. Thankfully, however, he still stands for patriotic American independence against the leftist sellout to world Marxists.

Maybe years of relentless attacks have worn the poor guy down. Thankfully, however, he still stands for patriotic American independence against the leftist sellout to world Marxists.

patriotic? his "god bless the usa" bibles were made in..china. lol.

the guy is a fraud, and you are too stupid or too prideful to admit it.

but being "worn out" is your excuse for him dancing instead of answering questions?
do you enjoy being this stupid? I hope so

but being "worn out" is your excuse for him dancing instead of answering questions?

If sexual assaulter trump was worn out he wouldn't have been able to so called dance.

You're so right. That poster is stupid. In fact, a special kind of stupid.

So?
Lying looting rioting leftists falsely claim Trump is a fraud. Big deal.
Are you offended when candidates refuse to answer questions? You must really hate the Kackles and Tampon pair.

If sexual assaulter trump was worn out he wouldn't have been able to so called dance.

You're so right. That poster is stupid. In fact, a special kind of stupid.
Lefties ignore Kamala's sex worker climb of the political ladder and the Biden family's perverted and sometimes public displays of nudity and rape.

So?

Lying looting rioting leftists falsely claim Trump is a fraud. Big deal.

Are you offended when candidates refuse to answer questions? You must really hate the Kackles and Tampon pair.
so you dont understand how UNpatriotic it is to print GOD BLESS THE USA bibles in..china? seriously are you that stupid? lol

fraud? yes, convicted of it. lol not a claim. "big deal"? of course you mooorons excuse fraud by trump, you are pathetic anti-american haters.

i'm not "offended" when trump chooses to dance instead of answering questions. Just pointing out how that is cowardly and pathetic and looks like he is losing cognitive abilities.

so you dont understand how UNpatriotic it is to print GOD BLESS THE USA bibles in..china? seriously are you that stupid? lol
How is it unpatriotic to print Bibles oin China? Is it also unpatriotic to make US sports team memorabilia and shoes in China?
fraud? yes, convicted of it. lol not a claim. "big deal"? of course you mooorons excuse fraud by trump, you are pathetic anti-american haters.
Democrats lie, steal, riot, loot, and murder and then claim Trump is evil and a fraud.
i'm not "offended" when trump chooses to dance instead of answering questions. Just pointing out how that is cowardly and pathetic and looks like he is losing cognitive abilities.
I do think candidates who refuse to answer legitimate questions have something sinister to hide.

How is it unpatriotic to print Bibles oin China? Is it also unpatriotic to make US sports team memorabilia and shoes in China?

Democrats lie, steal, riot, loot, and murder and then claim Trump is evil and a fraud.

I do think candidates who refuse to answer legitimate questions have something sinister to hide.

you think printing "god bless the usa" bibles in china is patriotic? wow. lol

juries claim trump is a fraud. sorry if the truth hurts

so you agree trump has something to hide.

Trump needs to submit his health files. The public has the right to know why he shits and pees himself daily. Whatever caused him to lose control of his bladder most likely has had other detrimental effects as well.

Trump needs to submit his health files. The public has the right to know why he shits and pees himself daily. Whatever caused him to lose control of his bladder most likely has had other detrimental effects as well.
We first need to find out why President Biden refuses to tell us when he has gotten tested for Covid.

We first need to find out why President Biden refuses to tell us when he has gotten tested for Covid.
Why? Biden has recovered from Covid.
Trump is still shitting himself, he still pisses himself. He has not controlled his bowels since the 1980's.
Was it because of an addiction to Adderol or cocaine?
He is clearly losing it.

No because Biden isn't running for president at this point And why would we care about when someone was tested copied that is totally irrelevant no matter what
ou are so stupid

Why? Biden has recovered from Covid.
Trump is still shitting himself, he still pisses himself. He has not controlled his bowels since the 1980's.
Was it because of an addiction to Adderol or cocaine?
He is clearly losing it.
I don't care whether public figures release their private health information or not but there are obviously many loudmouths being interviewed in front of cameras who do want to expose certain people's private health records publicly.

Werbung:
I don't care whether public figures release their private health information or not but there are obviously many loudmouths being interviewed in front of cameras who do want to expose certain people's private health records publicly.
you dont care if the most powerful person in the world is healthy? wow. that's really pathetic.

Back