Chicago teachers told to give passing grades

Werbung:
Crucial national news story lol with no specifics
This doesn't prove anything about libs
But it does prove how stupid and pathetic you are

Crucial national news story lol with no specifics
This doesn't prove anything about libs
But it does prove how stupid and pathetic you are
Well Lugnut its Chicago a liberal run city , and the teachers were told to pass them ,you don't like the source or the truth and try to weasel your way to making a argument so you can feel big and say to your self I really shoed him Im the man >LOL YOUR A ***** and using all your typical weasel tactics you fist deny it happened attack the source then me .lol wht a tool .

ttps://washingtonstand.com/news/chicago-teachers-instructed-to-pass-migrant-students-despite-severe-academic-deficiencies

How many more links will it take lug nut .

Well Lugnut its Chicago a liberal run city , and the teachers were told to pass them ,you don't like the source or the truth and try to weasel your way to making a argument so you can feel big and say to your self I really shoed him Im the man >LOL YOUR A ***** and using all your typical weasel tactics you fist deny it happened attack the source then me .lol wht a tool .

ttps://washingtonstand.com/news/chicago-teachers-instructed-to-pass-migrant-students-despite-severe-academic-deficiencies

How many more links will it take lug nut .
There are tens of millions of liberals
This action even if true was done by a tiny number of people
A tiny number of people doesn't prove anything about tens of millions

God you make moorons look smart lol

You truly are one of the dumbest people I know
No wonder you support convicted felon trump

Grades issued by Chicago schools are not a presidential matter. The management of Chicago schools is a matter for the elected members of the Chicago school board to determine.

Perhaps the governor of Illinois might have some authority regarding this, but I doubt it.

What is for sure is that no president has a damned thing to do with Chicago school boards recommendations.

Yes a tiny

36000. Is how many that worked there .
Just because you do not like it has no impact on the issue at hand .
Then why is it if there is a white supremacy act of terror. involving just Say 20
Grades issued by Chicago schools are not a presidential matter. The management of Chicago schools is a matter for the elected members of the Chicago school board to determine.

Perhaps the governor of Illinois might have some authority regarding this, but I doubt it.

What is for sure is that no president has a damned thing to do with Chicago school boards recommendations.
So do you agree with it or not .say something other then bull shat that's not important

Yes a tiny
Then why is it if there is a white supremacy act of terror. involving just Say 20
So do you agree with it or not .say something other then bull shat that's not important
So you agree it is a tiny number yet you try to smear tens of millions duh
God you are stupid lol

Yes a tiny
I think that is this is a problem that needs to be solved, anyone who seeks to solve it needs to address the problem to someone who can solve it/

And that someone is NOT any president. Certainly not a president that wants to abolish the Department of Education.

I think that is this is a problem that needs to be solved, anyone who seeks to solve it needs to address the problem to someone who can solve it/

And that someone is NOT any president. Certainly not a president that wants to abolish the Department of Education.
You still don't get it do you . And you were a educator and you do not get it.

Werbung:
You still don't get it do you . And you were a educator and you do not get it.
You don't get it. I taught for 40m years and I never passed anyone that did not comply with the requirements in the syllabus.

No president has any power to tell teachers whom to pass or whom to fail.
If we are to have national standards. then the job of the Dept of Education has the duty to set them and to see to it that they are fulfilled.

Teachers should define what is expected from students at the beginning of the course and comply in a proscribed manner.

You are the one who doesn't get it.

Back