'Campus Self-Defense Act' in effect across West Virginia

Slant Eyed Polack

Link: 'Campus Self-Defense Act' in effect across West Virginia

The act allows a person to carry a concealed pistol or revolver on the property of an institution of higher education, as long as they have a valid license to carry...

Personally, I've always relied on the "concealed" part of CCW, regardless of whether or not anyone approves. But kudos to West Virginia for giving the official nod to what people have been probably doing anyway.

Werbung:
Link: 'Campus Self-Defense Act' in effect across West Virginia

The act allows a person to carry a concealed pistol or revolver on the property of an institution of higher education, as long as they have a valid license to carry...

Personally, I've always relied on the "concealed" part of CCW, regardless of whether or not anyone approves. But kudos to West Virginia for giving the official nod to what people have been probably doing anyway.
Gun ownership in wva is normal most kids will gave a friend or family member who hunt or shoot and they tend to be a bit more responsible,
I grew up around them and had access 24 /7as a teen . I looked at them as a tool to put meat on the table and have a little fun.

Back