Boy Praying to Obama

Werbung:
Why cant he just write a letter to Obama? I cant write to Jesus cause the Jews killed him.

Actually, you killed Him, as did every other sinner. The Jews, and the Romans, were just the tools used by God the Father. Besides, I doubt if the human body, even that of Christ, would have lasted this long since scripture says it was designed to last 120 years.

Next, this was not a prayer "to" Barack Obama as was insinuated. The boy says it was "for Barack Obama". How much do you want to bet that Obama sees this YouTube "thank you" message?

Next, this was not a prayer "to" Barack Obama as was insinuated.
Really ..... then why did his mother title this video "Prayer for President Barack Obama" when she posted it to youtube?

How much do you want to bet that Obama sees this YouTube "thank you" message?
As vain and narcissistic as B. Hussein Obama is ..... you bet he will see it!

Really ..... then why did his mother title this video "Prayer for President Barack Obama" when she posted it to youtube?

Yes, a prayer for Obama, just as I will say a prayer for you. However, since I guess you can't tell the difference between "for" someone, and "to" someone....

As vain and narcissistic as B. Hussein Obama is ..... you bet he will see it!

Yes, I am certain he has nothing better to do then search YouTube for new videos about him. Or it could be, and more then likely so, that someone as vain as you will make sure he sees it whether it be a Hannity, Beck, or whomever, airing it on their program.

BTW, where did you find it? I know it wasn't on YouTube.

Yes, a prayer for Obama, just as I will say a prayer for you. However, since I guess you can't tell the difference between "for" someone, and "to" someone....

This child is clearly praying to B. Hussein Obama. Obama is mentioned first hand many times in this prayer. God is only mentioned once in his prayer and it is mentioned second hand.

We are all aware that no amount of facts, even a video with the obvious right in front of you, will change your brainwashing.

My comment are not for you, but the normal thinking members on this board.

This child is clearly praying to B. Hussein Obama. Obama is mentioned first hand many times in this prayer. God is only mentioned once in his prayer and it is mentioned second hand.

We are all aware that no amount of facts, even a video with the obvious right in front of you, will change your brainwashing.

My comment are not for you, but the normal thinking members on this board.

"Normal thinking" has never applied to you as I have shown many times.

If you listen, and I do mean listen, the first words out of the kids mouth are "and FOR Barack Obama". Now, a logical thinking person would wonder why the kid is praying for Barack Obama, especially at his age, however, you say God is mentioned only once, which is correct. However, what you leave out is the kid says "And GOD has GAVE you SPECIAL power". If one was praying to Obama why would the kjid then say that GOD has given him power?

This is kind of like one believing that Limbaugh has "Talent on loan from God".

‘A Little 1940s Germany’: Parents Livid After Middle Schoolers Watch Video of Celebrities Who ‘Pledge’ Support for Obama — and Ask Viewers to Do Likewise

Remember that “I Pledge” video produced by Oprah Winfrey’s production company after President Obama took office in 2009?

For some reason the Hudson (Wis.) School District unearthed the “I Pledge” video for its middle school’s Peace One Day event a few days back, and a number parents in attendance were outraged.

District and school officials made a quick backpedal, apologizing to those offended by the video, reports KMSP-TV.

For a walk down memory lane, here’s a look at the original “I Pledge” video (it shifts to pro-Obama chatter at about the 3:15 mark):

Werbung:
More Creepy A** Obama Worship:

Matthews on Obama Interview: ‘He Came Amongst Us’

MSNBC host Chris Matthews said President Obama “came amongst us” in an awestruck voice during a post-interview analysis on Hardball Thursday.

Panelist David Corn said Obama appeared to remain frustrated with the media culture in Washington, but Matthews countered with Obama’s appearance on his program.

“David Corn, you skeptic,” Matthews said. “He came to us today. He came amongst us.”

Back