Both Trump nd Biden got off lucky but should have they ?

the annoying thing

Both Trump and Biden had the luck of a life time . Both were not held responsible for having classified material in their homes and whatever such as Bidens garage a truly safe location for classified documents.
With Trump the judge dropped charges and with Biden they declined to charge him because of his mental competence issues,
They both got a deal of a lifetime none of us would of got,

So you agree.

Werbung:
Trumps case will be appealed and likely reinstated
What about Biden lug nut should he be charged or do you agree here was not capable of standing trial due to his mental incompetence.
And if so was he competent when he signed thing into bill and approved thing and when he handled the economy and illegal immigration .

Or do you prefer not to comment about Biden breaking the same laws or his mental state.

What about Biden lug nut should he be charged or do you agree here was not capable of standing trial due to his mental incompetence.
And if so was he competent when he signed thing into bill and approved thing and when he handled the economy and illegal immigration .

Or do you prefer not to comment about Biden breaking the same laws or his mental state.
I was just pointing out Trump is hardly off the hook

Trumps circumstances are much worse in terms of his actions

Your subtle symmetry and both-side-ism is obvious to me and smells of gaslighting.

Here is the biggest difference: Trump fought the returning of classified documents. He lied about them. He hid them. He denied he had to return them. He fought the authorities in courts. none of those with Biden. If I recall correctly Biden alerted the authorities to the case himself.

So no, the two cases are not the simikar. And no Biden or a case like his should never be prosecuted.

Trump however should pay for his dastardly behavior and be convicted of appropriate crimes.

Like tte other poster, I am hopeful that eventually Trump will pay for this crime in some fashion.

I was just pointing out Trump is hardly off the hook

Trumps circumstances are much worse in terms of his actions
really how and why will you not comment on Biden . He had them for years in at least 3 different locations and not really secure . How is that different . Oyes I forget the great doper excuse officer I didn't know he had that in the car I forgot.

really how and why will you not comment on Biden . He had them for years in at least 3 different locations and not really secure . How is that different . Oyes I forget the great doper excuse officer I didn't know he had that in the car I forgot.
The post above yours already answered your question duh
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
Back