Biden’s fake ceasefire exploited by Russia and China.

Werbung:
It’s obvious and evidential that there’s a genocide happening. You pretending to know how I felt about 9/11 when you never knew me is absurd and assumptive.
Why dont you go back to your sandpit and play.

If your scenario is correct. Every war is a genocide. What's your plan for that?

The way I see it, Biden has found himself in a quandary not of his own making. He realizes that to win the election, he needs money to campaign, and much of the big donors are Jewish people for whom Israel is an exceedingly important issue. They are convinced that unless Netanyahu manages to exterminate Hamas, Israel is doomed. This is silly, but that is what they believe. So Biden cannot do the obvious and stop sending weapons and aid to Israel. If Biden does not get the money, he feels he may lose, and that makes a lot of sense to me. Biden feels that he must win to prevent the wannabe psychopath Trump from destroying American democracy.

I sympathize with Biden. I would not want to be him at this point. What would Trump do about Gaza? We all know the answer: something that (1) will first and foremost benefit Trump, and (2) be simplistic and stupid.

So I will vote for Joe Biden, who has managed to cooperate with the Fed to lower the rate of inflation without causing a recession. We all know that Trump would have picked a useless fight with the highly competent Janet Yellen and give us more bad reality TV. The economy is better than it has been in decades. Why are all these immigrants coming to the border? Because the stupid Trumpists REFUSE to pass immigration reform and because there are LOTS OF JOBS in the US thanks to Biden's and the Fed's success with the economy. Unemployment has not been lower in many decades.

The way I see it, Biden has found himself in a quandary not of his own making. He realizes that to win the election, he needs money to campaign, and much of the big donors are Jewish people for whom Israel is an exceedingly important issue. They are convinced that unless Netanyahu manages to exterminate Hamas, Israel is doomed. This is silly, but that is what they believe. So Biden cannot do the obvious and stop sending weapons and aid to Israel. If Biden does not get the money, he feels he may lose, and that makes a lot of sense to me. Biden feels that he must win to prevent the wannabe psychopath Trump from destroying American democracy.

I sympathize with Biden. I would not want to be him at this point. What would Trump do about Gaza? We all know the answer: something that (1) will first and foremost benefit Trump, and (2) be simplistic and stupid.

So I will vote for Joe Biden, who has managed to cooperate with the Fed to lower the rate of inflation without causing a recession. We all know that Trump would have picked a useless fight with the highly competent Janet Yellen and give us more bad reality TV. The economy is better than it has been in decades. Why are all these immigrants coming to the border? Because the stupid Trumpists REFUSE to pass immigration reform and because there are LOTS OF JOBS in the US thanks to Biden's and the Fed's success with the economy. Unemployment has not been lower in many decades.
Biden has an old school establishment politician attitude that just doesn’t work anymore (if it ever did). Nobody wants corporate elect. That’s why there’s actually a lot of Bernie supporters who became trump supporters. Even though Trump is a fake populist and not at all a real solution to anything. Biden’s always had a deep love with Israel and their ways. You have to do the right thing in the face of something like genocide. Period.

Netanyahu wants Trump to win, because Trump has zero principles and can be bribed, and Netanyahu scores points with some very wealthy Zionist extremists by defying Biden. Netanyahu is very smart and very crafty.

Werbung:
Netanyahu wants Trump to win, because Trump has zero principles and can be bribed, and Netanyahu scores points with some very wealthy Zionist extremists by defying Biden. Netanyahu is very smart and very crafty.
Biden is a weak leader and doesn’t even need to be bribed.

Last edited:
Back