Biden explains decision to quit presidential race in national address

reedak

Why did the White House incumbent drop out halfway from the presidential race? Of course, he was forced to hand over the torch to his vice-president after tremendous pressure from his party. His decision to quit the race has nothing to do with age, mental fitness or saving democracy as claimed by him.

In my opinion, the following are the reasons why it is a tragedy for the world to have such a weakling as US leader:

Firstly, he shirks his responsibility as the leader of the supposedly sole superpower, which also plays the long-standing role of world constable, to balance the nuclear might of Russia. Uncle Sam's refusal to meet Russia's imperial ambition head-on results in the latter's brazen invasion of Ukraine, which probably will be the longest war in history.

Secondly, Uncle Sam lets its protectorate behave like a dog "walking a man" in the Middle East. As a result, the client state "runs wild" on its genocidal campaign in Gaza and continually "nibbles" more lands in the West Bank.

The gas-emitting White House weakling should have sent US troops to Palestine (just like the 2003 US invasion of Iraq) to fully implement the United Nations Partition Plan of 1947. All future US leaders must not shirk from this obligation or else they should never again mention a single word about democracy or human rights.

Reference:

Werbung:
lol the truth you wouldn't know if it hit you in the face.
You tell us why he withdrawal , We all want to know why .

i can tell you why he said he did.

you claim its a lie, prove it, lying mooron. lol
but you wont. you're so arrogant you think all you need to do is say something is true and people should belive it. lol

i can tell you why he said he did.

you claim its a lie, prove it, lying mooron. lol
but you wont. you're so arrogant you think all you need to do is say something is true and people should belive it. lol
Hardly lug nut that sounds like you. He was forced out a kind of coup of demo party .
I actually feel sorry for him . Hès sick and can not help it and no longer fit to be president a sad way to end it.
As I have said for 2 year lug nut and you kept denying it or insulting me that joe had problems . Now we know he his staff and family and the media were covering it up.
He was ran out due to his performance at the debate .

Hardly lug nut that sounds like you. He was forced out a kind of coup of demo party .
I actually feel sorry for him . Hès sick and can not help it and no longer fit to be president a sad way to end it.
As I have said for 2 year lug nut and you kept denying it or insulting me that joe had problems . Now we know he his staff and family and the media were covering it up.
He was ran out due to his performance at the debate .
prove it, lying mororon lol.
but you wont because you are a lying mororon lol

Why did the White House incumbent drop out halfway from the presidential race? Of course, he was forced to hand over the torch to his vice-president after tremendous pressure from his party. His decision to quit the race has nothing to do with age, mental fitness or saving democracy as claimed by him.

In my opinion, the following are the reasons why it is a tragedy for the world to have such a weakling as US leader:

Firstly, he shirks his responsibility as the leader of the supposedly sole superpower, which also plays the long-standing role of world constable, to balance the nuclear might of Russia. Uncle Sam's refusal to meet Russia's imperial ambition head-on results in the latter's brazen invasion of Ukraine, which probably will be the longest war in history.

Secondly, Uncle Sam lets its protectorate behave like a dog "walking a man" in the Middle East. As a result, the client state "runs wild" on its genocidal campaign in Gaza and continually "nibbles" more lands in the West Bank.

The gas-emitting White House weakling should have sent US troops to Palestine (just like the 2003 US invasion of Iraq) to fully implement the United Nations Partition Plan of 1947. All future US leaders must not shirk from this obligation or else they should never again mention a single word about democracy or human rights.

Reference:

Piss off. Trust you to regurgitate that irrelevant bullshyt. You all complained he was incompetent etc, he leaves and now your persecuting him. Go away you idiot.

prove it, lying mororon lol.
but you wont because you are a lying mororon lol
Prove it lol meat head its all over the news you stupid ***** .Seriously why do you think he dropped out and why were so many democrats calling for him to and why . Man your a real *****.

Werbung:
Prove it lol meat head its all over the news you stupid ***** .Seriously why do you think he dropped out and why were so many democrats calling for him to and why . Man your a real *****.

there is no proof "all over the news" of your CONJECTURE. duh.

god you are stupid lol

Back