Biden and un sending money to Taliban MORONS

Werbung:
O by
Your article was from 2022
Its 2024 ***** lol
O by the way ***** is it normal for liberals to send money to terrorists groups . And why is the year so important it was 6 months ago in 2023 , so I guess by your standard it ok . What's next he will help out Iran Or Yemen or Gaza O wait he's been doing that now hasn't he *****.lol

yes-excited.gif
Biden and un sending money to Taliban MORONS​

"The US is moving $3.5 billion to the new “Afghan Fund,” but officials said they won’t release the money imminently to an institution in Afghanistan because there is no trusted institution to guarantee the funds will benefit the Afghan people, the officials said.

Instead, it will be administered by an outside body, independent of the Taliban and the country’s central bank."

sleepy-smiley[1].gif
Which big-words were giving you the most trouble??

"The US is moving $3.5 billion to the new “Afghan Fund,” but officials said they won’t release the money imminently to an institution in Afghanistan because there is no trusted institution to guarantee the funds will benefit the Afghan people, the officials said.

Instead, it will be administered by an outside body, independent of the Taliban and the country’s central bank."

View attachment 14381
Which big-words were giving you the most trouble??
Lol you missed the fact but den has been giving them money for 3 years and has gave Iran money and removed sanctions on Russia Yemen and Iran like a👀*****

Yes it is Fr m 2222 and they were still doing it in 2023 ***** .

so why didn't you post a recent article originally, *****.
my comment was about YOUR POST, *****.
in YOUR POST, it was from 2022.

it was only after I made you look stupid you posted again. lol.

god you are so stupid.

you only posted a more recent article after I made you look stupid.
not that making you look stupid is very hard :)
It is what is known as a "piece of cake". Poor Mark oozes stupidity from multiple pores not unlike a bufo toad.

you only posted a more recent article after I made you look stupid.
not that making you look stupid is very hard :)
Nope lug nut you didn't make me look stupid I posted the original article and waited for morons like you to make fake claims and lie and use weasel excuses. Only person you made look stupid was yourself again .
Biden has a habit of helping Terriots nations
Hès sending money to the Taliban , gaza and Iran has been given billions and sanctions removed . Yemen was talked off the terrorist watch list and are attacking US SHIPS AND ENDANGERING SHIPPING.
He is a dummy no common sense

Werbung:
Nope lug nut you didn't make me look stupid I posted the original article and waited for morons like you to make fake claims and lie and use weasel excuses. Only person you made look stupid was yourself again .
Biden has a habit of helping Terriots nations
Hès sending money to the Taliban , gaza and Iran has been given billions and sanctions removed . Yemen was talked off the terrorist watch list and are attacking US SHIPS AND ENDANGERING SHIPPING.
He is a dummy no common sense
Yes you posted an article from 2022 then posted more after I made you look stupid
It's right here for all to see, ***** lol

Back