Are you better off then you were 4 years ago.

the annoying thing

For most of us the answer is no
We have a huge debt inflation has hurt us all and liberals are turning women's restroom and locker rooms into a joke flooding the nation with illegals and crime

About the only people I can think of that are better off are the super rich who have prospered under Democrats and Illegal aliens from around the world

Werbung:
The nation is better off without a ly8ng anti American cowardly bully
Well trump lies that's true and like most people who are rich or powerful they tend the be a bit of a bully.
As for being anti American lol nope lug nut. He's all about American car first.
Unlike Biden or giggles who have been been putting illegals over Americans. So don't lie lug nut. And by the way the what about trump shat is old now after 8 years
Trying ng to change the direction of the thread also is getting old.Go out and finding and a woman and no I mean a real woman not what a lot of democrats call a 👠.
It will cheer you up. Of course if you prefer something else? I suggest a real woman lug nut .

For most of us the answer is no
We have a huge debt inflation has hurt us all and liberals are turning women's restroom and locker rooms into a joke flooding the nation with illegals and crime

About the only people I can think of that are better off are the super rich who have prospered under Democrats and Illegal aliens from around the world
Undocumented immigrants commit crimes at a smaller rate than native Americans. But bigots will continue spewing this lie repeatedly.

Werbung:
Well trump lies that's true and like most people who are rich or powerful they tend the be a bit of a bully.
As for being anti American lol nope lug nut. He's all about American car first.
Unlike Biden or giggles who have been been putting illegals over Americans. So don't lie lug nut. And by the way the what about trump shat is old now after 8 years
Trying ng to change the direction of the thread also is getting old.Go out and finding and a woman and no I mean a real woman not what a lot of democrats call a 👠.
It will cheer you up. Of course if you prefer something else? I suggest a real woman lug nut .
Claiming the election was stolen without proof is anti-American
Trump is trump first not America first or he wouldn't lie about the election

Back