Are Republicans (Just) Too "Delicate" To Survive The Future?????

Werbung:
"Some Republican lawmakers (i.e. terminal pussies), including Florida governor Ron DeSantis, say that the now-public consumption of marijuana is a nuisance to people who dont like the smell and a quality-of-life issue."
Cannibis is not as nasty smelling as tobacco smoke.
I walk down the street to my local park and frequently catch a scent of pot in the air. It is not as bad as too loud boom boxes, motorcycles and cigarette smoke.

My house is three blocks from I-95. I have come to miss the constant drone of highway traffic.

Cannibis is not as nasty smelling as tobacco smoke.
I walk down the street to my local park and frequently catch a scent of pot in the air. It is not as bad as too loud boom boxes, motorcycles and cigarette smoke.

My house is three blocks from I-95. I have come to miss the constant drone of highway traffic.
to each thier own you say cigs stink more I say pot is smells more you claim joe biden is mentally ok and I say hes not.

Outdoors, neither tobacco nor marijuana smells bad enough to complain about.
I have some night blooming plants in my yard that perfume the night for maybe three weeks per year.

Werbung:
Trump is a narcissistic psychopath. Plus he is ignorant of everything and wants to punish anyone who points out what a vile asshole he is.

Back