Another gender confused leftist democrat 'educator' falsely claims to be Native American just like Elizabeth Warren did

Werbung:
She was 99 percent non native American I just checked it A whole I percent.
Hell morons I have more black blood then that my first cousins are both half black .I don't claim to be black I'm multi racial. Gabe 1 percent don't make you indains especially when raised white
I know I know your liberals and can claim your any race or any one of 107 different genders and some even claim to be animals even have surgery to do so.
Sorry I don't buy that crazy shat. Actually think it's not only stupid but weird to the point I question their mental health .And those that support it.

IT does not matter. Elizabeth Warren was highly qualified for every job she has held and she said she had Cherokee ancestry and proved it.

Annoying is a sorry schmuck and proves it daily.

Elizabeth Warren proved that she had Cherokee ancestors.
Naturally. Blumenthal also proved he fought in Vietnam, Command Sergeant Walz proved he fought in Afghanistan, Brian Williams proved his helicopter was shot down over Baghdad, Hillary proved she dodged bullets in Bosnia, Kamala proved she never had sex with those men, and Joe Biden proved he never received a dime from foreigners under the table.

Naturally. Blumenthal also proved he fought in Vietnam, Command Sergeant Walz proved he fought in Afghanistan, Brian Williams proved his helicopter was shot down over Baghdad, Hillary proved she dodged bullets in Bosnia, Kamala proved she never had sex with those men, and Joe Biden proved he never received a dime from foreigners under the table.
If you don’t accept even dna then as I have always said your positions are not falsifiable. There is no use debating with a dishonest debater.

Werbung:
She was 99 percent non native American I just checked it A whole I percent.
Hell morons I have more black blood then that my first cousins are both half black .I don't claim to be black I'm multi racial. Gabe 1 percent don't make you indains especially when raised white
I know I know your liberals and can claim your any race or any one of 107 different genders and some even claim to be animals even have surgery to do so.
Sorry I don't buy that crazy shat. Actually think it's not only stupid but weird to the point I question their mental health .And those that support it.
Psst. If your cousins are half black there is a good chance that you might be 0 black.

Back