About RFK, Jr.

Gabriel_Bell

There is an EXCELLENT article about RFK, Jr. in the August 12 issue of the New Yorker magazine. RFK is a very interesting guy. He had a pet owl while a student at Harvard, and a pet crow while in charge of Riverkeeper, a group that supervised polluters of the Hudson River. He is a falconer and an ex-drug addict and a womanizer, and apparently charismatic to some people.

I don't think he would be even a competent president, but better than Trump. And now, he is supporting Trump. He wants a job in the next administration and has apparently always thought he should be president.

There are very few people I know that are charismatic to me. I may be immune to actual charisma.
I really liked FL Governor Lawton Chiles. Way back when, my class visited the Truman Library, and I actually met Harry Truman. That was in the 1950's. I thought he was charismatic at the time, even though I did not learn the word until JFK came along. Not only did i meet Truman, who shook all our hands, I also saw Thomas Hart Benton, the painter, who was working on a mural at the Library.

Werbung:
Back