A Boeing Whistleblower is still alive!

Werbung:
Firstly there was no proof anyone who flipped on Boeing was killed by them .

Secondly, you would have to be specific about which parts were used. I know for a fact, some parts are never destroyed. Refurbished and reused
Wow are you their lawyer?

No. You made the conspiracy theory before but provided no evidence.
That's still the case and you're wrong. Suck eggs.
How can there even be evidence when the government and Boeing are working together? If these people were murdered then evidence would get completely covered up by such entities. These people wouldn’t just be average Joe’s doing this. They’d be professionals who’d let nothing slip. Do you really think the government or Boeing would hire a bunch of average American dumbasses to do hit jobs for them so that we could have evidence for things that already are apparent enough?

How can there even be evidence when the government and Boeing are working together? If these people were murdered then evidence would get completely covered up by such entities.
You're making the assumption they were murdered. That's the conspiracy theory I'm talking about and you repeat it without knowing.

These people wouldn’t just be average Joe’s doing this. They’d be professionals who’d let nothing slip.
There it is again. You're fucked in the head and paranoid. You need help.

Do you really think the government or Boeing would hire a bunch of average American dumbasses to do hit jobs for them so that we could have evidence for things that already are apparent enough?
I don't believe they hired anyone to kill anyone. It's a classic example of the conspiracy nuts which USA is full of.

Did it ever occured to you they died from normal causes? Why did you assume a conspiracy from the off? There's nothing to indicate it. You're off your head.

You're making the assumption they were murdered. That's the conspiracy theory I'm talking about and you repeat it without knowing.

There it is again. You're fucked in the head and paranoid. You need help.

I don't believe they hired anyone to kill anyone. It's a classic example of the conspiracy nuts which USA is full of.

Did it ever occured to you they died from normal causes? Why did you assume a conspiracy from the off? There's nothing to indicate it. You're off your head.
Maybe because the guy who was found with a gun shot to the head wasn’t suicidal and told his family he was receiving threats before he was found that way in his hotel room. It needs to be investigated at the very least. I have sympathy for everyday regular people. Unlike you who likes to defend murderous elitists. I guess you think they’ll give you a cookie eventually.

Werbung:
Maybe because the guy who was found with a gun shot to the head wasn’t suicidal and told his family he was receiving threats before he was found that way in his hotel room.

Maybe the guy had marital problems and it was not related to Boeing. There's your conspiracy theory again. Why can't you see your whole argument is conspiracies?
It needs to be investigated at the very least. I have sympathy for everyday regular people. Unlike you who likes to defend murderous elitists.
Elitists? How is that related to some guy suiciding?
I'm not defending anyone and haven't said that. It's your pathetic justification for your hideous ratbag beliefs.
I guess you think they’ll give you a cookie eventually.
Fuck off.

Back