2nd Boeing whistleblower killed.

Werbung:
How does that prove the govt killed him?
You're paranoid.
The evidence is clear who most likely conspired to kill JFK and who was part of the mob who committed the assassiantion. The facts are also clear that the government is withholding evidence from the public that could implicate J. Edgar Hoover in the conspiracy, just like Robert Mueller withheld evidence from Congress that proved J. Edgar Hoover and the corrupted FBI had framed 4 innocent men for murder and secured their conviction and death sentences 35 years before Congress began its investigation into the heinous FBI crime and continued coiverup.

The evidence is clear who most likely conspired to kill JFK and who was part of the mob who committed the assassiantion. The facts are also clear that the government is withholding evidence from the public that could implicate J. Edgar Hoover in the conspiracy, just like Robert Mueller withheld evidence from Congress that proved J. Edgar Hoover and the corrupted FBI had framed 4 innocent men for murder and secured their conviction and death sentences 35 years before Congress began its investigation into the heinous FBI crime and continued coiverup.
Stay off the drugs, son

J. Edgar Hoover was very corrupt. He would organize raids on the homes of civil rights leaders and have them killed in the night. Just look up what happened to Fred Hampton. He probably did kill JFK.

The evidence is clear.
What evidence?

who most likely conspired to kill JFK and who was part of the mob who committed the assassiantion. The facts are also clear that the government is withholding evidence from the public that could implicate J. Edgar Hoover in the conspiracy, just like Robert Mueller withheld evidence from Congress that proved J. Edgar Hoover and the corrupted FBI had framed 4 innocent men for murder and secured their conviction and death sentences 35 years before Congress began its investigation into the heinous FBI crime and continued coiverup.

What evidence?
I say again:

The facts are also clear that the government is withholding evidence from the public that could implicate J. Edgar Hoover in the conspiracy, just like Robert Mueller withheld evidence from Congress that proved J. Edgar Hoover and the corrupted FBI had framed 4 innocent men for murder and secured their conviction and death sentences 35 years before Congress began its investigation into the heinous FBI crime and continued coverup.

I will not respond to those who doubt the truth because they either do not want to believe it or foolishly imagine that if they do not already know the truth then the facts must not be knowable, in spite of overwhelming evidence that the facts have been well known by the public for years.

I say again:

The facts are also clear that the government is withholding evidence from the public that could implicate J. Edgar Hoover in the conspiracy, just like Robert Mueller withheld evidence from Congress that proved J. Edgar Hoover and the corrupted FBI had framed 4 innocent men for murder and secured their conviction and death sentences 35 years before Congress began its investigation into the heinous FBI crime and continued coverup.

I will not respond to those who doubt the truth because they either do not want to believe it or foolishly imagine that if they do not already know the truth then the facts must not be knowable, in spite of overwhelming evidence that the facts have been well known by the public for years.
You said he was killed by the democrats. You provided no evidence but divert when challenged.
I dont give a shit about your pet subjects.

You said he was killed by the democrats. You provided no evidence but divert when challenged.
I dont give a shit about your pet subjects.
I may have misspoken, and if I did I ap[ologize. In spite of their corruption corrupt officials like Robert Mueller and J. Edgar Hoover may have been registered republicans and just helping crooked democrats cover up crooked democrat crimes. Possibly they considered the powers in charge worth supporting because their jobs and futures were inseparably linked to their ability to please those corrupt officials in charge.

I may have misspoken, and if I did I ap[ologize. In spite of their corruption corrupt officials like Robert Mueller and J. Edgar Hoover may have been registered republicans and just helping crooked democrats cover up crooked democrat crimes. Possibly they considered the powers in charge worth supporting because their jobs and futures were inseparably linked to their ability to please those corrupt officials in charge.
You lied. End of story.

Werbung:
Back