2 illegal Chinese caught with 250 g in gold bars

the annoying thing

Looks like more of giggles and Bidens handy work

Wonder if it was a late gift for bob Mendez or other democrat official for a bribe.
Im sure some liberal here will say its common for Chinese illegals to travel with 250 g in gold bars nothing to see here .

Werbung:
It is illegal to import anything of over $10,000 in negotiable currency without registering it.
It is not common for anyone to carry 250 g. gold bars with them. I know of no one that carries gold bars with them.
Is it illegal, other than failing to register it when importing it? I don't know.

It is illegal to import anything of over $10,000 in negotiable currency without registering it.
It is not common for anyone to carry 250 g. gold bars with them. I know of no one that carries gold bars with them.
Is it illegal, other than failing to register it when importing it? I don't know.
Ok think bout this 2 illegal Chinese nationals with 250 g in gold bars hidden. Now why would they do this .

And if they had 250 g in gold why did they leave China illegally . Your starting to learn to use common sense do not stop now.

Ok think bout this 2 illegal Chinese nationals with 250 g in gold bars hidden. Now why would they do this .

And if they had 250 g in gold why did they leave China illegally . Your starting to learn to use common sense do not stop now.
Keep posting on this important political story lol

Keep posting on this important political story lol
It is important lug nut you *****.as there's a good chance they are either spy's or here to bribe some one we know you libs love your gold bars.thHey are not poor Chinese peasants fleeing china for a better life .
They crossed under Biden border security which is about zero considering 11 million in 4 years. They did this as hundreds of suspected terrorist have done along with 99 that Biden released in the usa. So yes its more important then you little mind can comprehend due to your lack of common sense and foresight .

It is important lug nut you *****.as there's a good chance they are either spy's or here to bribe some one we know you libs love your gold bars.thHey are not poor Chinese peasants fleeing china for a better life .
They crossed under Biden border security which is about zero considering 11 million in 4 years. They did this as hundreds of suspected terrorist have done along with 99 that Biden released in the usa. So yes its more important then you little mind can comprehend due to your lack of common sense and foresight .
Why is there a good chance they are spies? Or bribing someone? Lol
They sound like potential run of the mill criminals to me
Your obsession doesn't make something important

Is it illegal for Chinese citizens to leave China? The freedom to travel from one's own country is one of the basic human rights according to the UN. It can clearly be illegal for them to enter the US.

The reason they would be carrying gold would be they have some sort of business deal planned, perhaps illegal.

I will let the legal authorities decide what to do with them. It's not up to me.

Why is there a good chance they are spies? Or bribing someone? Lol
They sound like potential run of the mill criminals to me
Your obsession doesn't make something important
Lol your a *****
Is it illegal for Chinese citizens to leave China? The freedom to travel from one's own country is one of the basic human rights according to the UN. It can clearly be illegal for them to enter the US.

The reason they would be carrying gold would be they have some sort of business deal planned, perhaps illegal.

I will let the legal authorities decide what to do with them. It's not up to me.
No it's not up to you or me .
Thank you for your honesty yes it's clear they were up to something illegal.We have have had a number of problems with people bribing From china being spys in the USA and terrorists coming in .
You used common sense unlike lug nut who will argue anything.
While It's clear they are Chinese citizens and here illegally with a great deal of gold hidden in a vec. No visible means of support or jobs.
Yes it's clear as a bell they are up to something illegal .
Now I think it was because they were spies or here to bribe people or buy some corporate info. Possibly to pay a traitor ..
I seriously doubt they were here to buy drugs or buy good to snuggle home .

Lol your a *****
No it's not up to you or me .
Thank you for your honesty yes it's clear they were up to something illegal.We have have had a number of problems with people bribing From china being spys in the USA and terrorists coming in .
You used common sense unlike lug nut who will argue anything.
While It's clear they are Chinese citizens and here illegally with a great deal of gold hidden in a vec. No visible means of support or jobs.
Yes it's clear as a bell they are up to something illegal .
Now I think it was because they were spies or here to bribe people or buy some corporate info. Possibly to pay a traitor ..
I seriously doubt they were here to buy drugs or buy good to snuggle home .
Lol you have nothing to back up your post
God you are stupid lol

Lol you have nothing to back up your post
God you are stupid lol
I don't ? It's called suspicious circumstances with common sense possibility ..
You claim it's not suspicious I claim it is.
Why don't you tell us what you think they were doing .Go ahead give us some logical explanations.
Or is this going to go like the thread about Biden and Trump where you avoid talking about Biden but condemned trump for the same thing..you do that a lot for some reason.
I wonder why ?

Werbung:
I don't ? It's called suspicious circumstances with common sense possibility ..
You claim it's not suspicious I claim it is.
Why don't you tell us what you think they were doing .Go ahead give us some logical explanations.
Or is this going to go like the thread about Biden and Trump where you avoid talking about Biden but condemned trump for the same thing..you do that a lot for some reason.
I wonder why ?
"common sense possibility"? lol. yeah, spies are everywhere. I met 3 of them just last week!
hahahaha
hahahahha

bribes? yeah, a couple of chinese tried to bribe me last week also. I was talking with a friend, same for him too.
hahahah
hahahah

far more common, if you want to talk "common sense possibilities", is your basic garden variety illegal or private business transactions. those happen all the time.

of course its "suspicious" in the sense of regular business activity, but if you see spies and bribes everywhere, that's your problem. lol

Back