"you've really f***** up with that tweet boy"

dogtowner

Staff member
thats a quote so don't blame me

but

careful what you "tweet"

a couple kids planning a visit to California got sent back to Jolly Olde over this:

'Free this week, for quick gossip/prep before I go and destroy America'.

and this didn't help

'3 weeks today, we're totally in LA p****** people off on Hollywood Blvd and diggin' Marilyn Monroe up!

Always remember: the US Government has no sense of humor.

Loads more at the link but what matters is...

After making their way through passport control at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) last Monday afternoon the pair were detained by armed guards.
Despite telling officials the term 'destroy' was British slang for 'party', they were held on suspicion of planning to 'commit crimes' and had their passports confiscated.

Werbung:
It could be worse. They could have been deemed "terrorists" and locked up indefinitely without trial.

And it would be pretty easy to tweet, post, or text the wrong word. According to the link, these are "deemed sensitive."

The words deemed as being sensitive by the DHS include:
  • Illegal immigrant
  • Outbreak
  • Drill
  • Strain
  • Virus
  • Recovery
  • Deaths
  • Collapse
  • Human to animal
  • Trojan

So, if you use a Trojan, drill a hole, catch a virus or don't like illegal immigrants (how about "illegal alien"?) then you could be suspicious.

And don't talk about giving your baby strained peas. (yuck!)

WTF to they mean by "human to animal"?

It could be worse. They could have been deemed "terrorists" and locked up indefinitely without trial.

And it would be pretty easy to tweet, post, or text the wrong word. According to the link, these are "deemed sensitive."

So, if you use a Trojan, drill a hole, catch a virus or don't like illegal immigrants (how about "illegal alien"?) then you could be suspicious.

And don't talk about giving your baby strained peas. (yuck!)

WTF to they mean by "human to animal"?

I'd guess comparing humans to animals as muslims enjoy doing

Werbung:
Back