Young widow kills intruder, protects herself and her baby.

This is why i want the next Republican president to repeal the hate crime laws. And the next attorney general to prosicute the Black Panthers on voter intimination which Eric Holder refused to do.

Werbung:
How bout this one?
Clerk kills would-be robber who grabbed daughter

NAPLES, Fla. (AP) — Sheriff's officials in southwest Florida say a clerk at a 24-hour food store shot and killed a man who tried to rob her and take her 1-year-old daughter.
Store owner Del Ackerman told the Naples Daily News (http://bit.ly/rnKaJe ) his granddaughter shot the man after he stormed into the store Tuesday afternoon and demanded money and grabbed the stroller that held her baby.
Authorities say 22-year-old Elizabeth Easterly was alone in the store with her 1- and 2-year-old daughters. Collier County Sheriff's spokesman Jamie Mosbach says the man was acting erratically before the incident.
Mosbach says the clerk shot the man as he headed toward the door with the child. He was taken to a hospital where he died of his injuries.

http://news.yahoo.com/clerk-kills-robber-grabbed-daughter-102801527.html
Guess what the robber was white not black. Remember the Pharmacist who shot and killed a black teen who robbed him? See he was headding towards the door the samething cops arrested the Pharmacist for. Again i Blame Bill Clinton who sign the hate crime laws. Whites do not benefit from Hate crime laws is why theyre not allowed to kill Blacks or any other minority race.
How about it? Sounds similar to the story in the OP.

Unless you're going to try to argue that the clerk couldn't have had a gun in Maryland or Illinois because of the pesky Democrats or some such nonsense.

Liberals dont understand you gotta protect yourself these days. Liberals think people shouldnt own guns you must call 911. You can get a gun within seconds and shoot the intruder. It takes 10-15 minutes for cops to arrive after you dial 911 by then its too late youre dead!

I love this story ... from a political perspective! I live in the Great State of Texas ... where it is well known and accepted ... if you Tread on Me ... you will be shot! It is in the News everyday here ... people addicted to meth and pills are attempting home invasion and being shot everyday .... an addiction and a criminal mind is risky business in the Great State of Texas.

I love this story ... from a political perspective! I live in the Great State of Texas ... where it is well known and accepted ... if you Tread on Me ... you will be shot! It is in the News everyday here ... people addicted to meth and pills are attempting home invasion and being shot everyday .... an addiction and a criminal mind is risky business in the Great State of Texas.

Whereas in NYC etal those junkies rob rob and rob some more. One and done in the Republic of Texas

Texas has the right idea. It just doesn't always work out as it should:

A 7-year-old boy was shot in the leg early Thursday during an apparent home invasion in north Montgomery County, authorities said.

Another:

A father and son were shot late Thursday in a home invasion, according to the West Virginia State Police, Wayne detachment.
According to state police, 911 got a call about the home invasion, which occurred about 10:30 p.m. Thursday at a residence on Skyview Drive in northern Wayne County.
Tim E. Rowe, 62, and Timothy D. Rowe, 25, were shot and transported to Cabell Huntington Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. They remained there Friday morning.
An unknown suspect had fled on foot before troopers arrived and is still sought.

Maybe more time on the firing range would help.

maybe liberals who find guns icky too
no doubt.

Eww... icky poo! It's a gun! Get it out of my world. I have to go to a rainbow coalition rally, and don't want to smell of gun oil. Eww!

3,2,1 again!

Is gun ownership really a liberal vs conservative issue? It seems to me more like a libertarian vs authoritarian one. The mystery is why conservatives tend to be on the llibertarian, or correct, side on this issue, yet on the authoritarian, or wrong, side of so many others. It seems to me to be a conflict of ideology.

But, maybe that's just me.

no doubt.

Eww... icky poo! It's a gun! Get it out of my world. I have to go to a rainbow coalition rally, and don't want to smell of gun oil. Eww!

3,2,1 again!

Is gun ownership really a liberal vs conservative issue? It seems to me more like a libertarian vs authoritarian one. The mystery is why conservatives tend to be on the llibertarian, or correct, side on this issue, yet on the authoritarian, or wrong, side of so many others. It seems to me to be a conflict of ideology.

But, maybe that's just me.

2nd amendment thang

Werbung:
Back