You want Change? Then fight for change!

steveox

Thats what Americans did 225 years ago. They took on the Brits and threw them off our land. They had enough with King George, Why you think they left england for? They were tired of being taxed by the king. They were tired of the king owning their properties. Its gonna take Americans to say enough is enough with representives not working for us instead of taking care of themselves and their self intrests. Right now 60% of American people want change.Thats not enough you need 70% of American popluation to feel this way in order to make it work. Look what French did about their government. They took on the fight overthrow the king and his royal government during the french revolution. They were tired of being hungry and homeless. But we are tired of the wealthy corperations telling us the prices we gotta pay,,The policy we must have and telling us whats not covered on our policy. But we do need affordable health insurance and a policy that takes care our health problems. We want Doctors salaries reduced. Why not make them pay for National Health care system like in Canada? Like adding fees,, differant licenses and registrations just like Drivers have to do just to drive our cars.Like paying for Tags,license,Insurance and registration. Like my idea to make doctors pay for Medical license, Pay for federal,state Private Medical building registration fee. Federal and State Medical permit and must buy medical malpractice insurance. My mother always told me i dont have to drive a car,I can take public transportation. Doctors dont need to work in private practice,They can work in the hospital with a boss telling them what to do.

Werbung:
Steve, what political ideology comes closest to matching your beliefs?

Please remember that "Moderate" and "Independent" are not political ideologies.

Heres where i stand

Death Penalty

No Paroles or Probation

No Appeals

Military is to be used when were attacked not to be used to help another country out.

No Aid to any nation. Aid is for us when we need it.

No trade

Enforcing immigration law.

Build a Berlin style wall on US & Mexican borders.

20% Income tax on people making over $20,000 to $60,000

35% Income tax on people making over $60,0000 to $250,000

45% Income tax on people making over $250,000 to $750,000

60% Income tax on people making over $750,000 and more.

Abolish gas taxes all interstate highways toll $3.00 to enter.

$5 toll when crossing state lines

Churches pay 10% taxes on sunday services.

20% landing fee on all international flights.

Extra fees and taxes on Doctors who work in private practice.

All Law enforcment officers must obey ALL LAWS! if caught breaking any law its double fines and punishments than the average person when they break laws

In case of ties of any federal election the US supreme court breaks the tie.

Steve, I did not ask where you stood on issues, I asked what political ideology came closest to representing your views on the issues. It's entirely possible you do not know, I think relatively few people do, so feel free to check out the following thread and I'll see what we can come up with.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=143958#post143958

Now putting that aside to focus on the topic of your thread, it seems you have a very specific definition of what constitutes "Change". While I could agree with the DP, Military, and Immigration, the rest is oppressively in violation of individual rights and/or completely irrational.

For example... No trade? No rational individual could agree with such an obviously disastrous policy.

Progressive Taxation? Exactly what is the purpose of such a tax? Are you trying to maximize tax revenue or are you only interested in punishing those with the highest incomes for the sake of "fairness"?

These taxes help to pay back the democrats mess on spending and the reason why the debt is out of control. California is bankrupt because of liberals spending on un nessary stuff like on Teachers unions for example.

These taxes help to pay back the democrats mess on spending and the reason why the debt is out of control. California is bankrupt because of liberals spending on un nessary stuff like on Teachers unions for example.

I'll take you at your word that the intent of such a policy is to maximize revenue through higher tax rates....

What proof do you have that higher tax rates result in greater revenue?

The Government Office of Accounting and Budgets has more than 65 years worth of empirical data that shows revenue to the government remains steady around 18% of GDP regardless of tax rates. The highest tax rates brought in slightly larger percentages (20.1% @ 90% top rate) but it came out of a much smaller GDP making the actual revenue smaller than those from years with lower rates and higher GDP.

So the real question you need to answer is how can higher tax rates help the growth of GDP?

I'll take you at your word that the intent of such a policy is to maximize revenue through higher tax rates....

What proof do you have that higher tax rates result in greater revenue?

The Government Office of Accounting and Budgets has more than 65 years worth of empirical data that shows revenue to the government remains steady around 18% of GDP regardless of tax rates. The highest tax rates brought in slightly larger percentages (20.1% @ 90% top rate) but it came out of a much smaller GDP making the actual revenue smaller than those from years with lower rates and higher GDP.

So the real question you need to answer is how can higher tax rates help the growth of GDP?

It pays back the screw ups liberals done for decades

It pays back the screw ups liberals done for decades

And yet, much of what you advocated in your opening post would fall under the "liberal" label, at least according to most people.

BTW: teacher's unions are paid for by teachers, just like any other union is paid for by its members.

Heres where i stand

Death Penalty

No Paroles or Probation

No Appeals

Military is to be used when were attacked not to be used to help another country out.

No Aid to any nation. Aid is for us when we need it.

No trade

Enforcing immigration law.

Build a Berlin style wall on US & Mexican borders.

20% Income tax on people making over $20,000 to $60,000

35% Income tax on people making over $60,0000 to $250,000

45% Income tax on people making over $250,000 to $750,000

60% Income tax on people making over $750,000 and more.

Abolish gas taxes all interstate highways toll $3.00 to enter.

$5 toll when crossing state lines

Churches pay 10% taxes on sunday services.

20% landing fee on all international flights.

Extra fees and taxes on Doctors who work in private practice.

All Law enforcment officers must obey ALL LAWS! if caught breaking any law its double fines and punishments than the average person when they break laws

In case of ties of any federal election the US supreme court breaks the tie.

So you political philosophy is basically to isolate Americans and then tax the hell out of them?

Werbung:
Back