You Let Him Down!!!

Old_Trapper70

If one wanted more proof as to how ignorant, and ass kissing, the Trump supporter is, you need look no further then this. Hate to tell the fools, but it ain't about Trump. The world does not revolve around your "king of kings". And you fools better get your heads out of his ass before it is too late:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lindse...-tweets-following-super-g-loss-070732673.html

"Almost instantly after she had failed to medal in the event, people took to Twitter to voice their displeasure with the skier. Why?

Back in December, Vonn was openly critical of President Donald Trump, saying that she wouldn’t accept an invitation to the White House after the PyeongChang Olympics.

said in December. “I want to represent our country well. I don’t think that there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that.”" data-reactid="29">“I take the Olympics very seriously and what they mean and what they represent, what walking under our flag means in the opening ceremony,” Vonn said in December. “I want to represent our country well. I don’t think that there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that.”

Well, people didn’t forget — and they didn’t let Vonn forget either. Many claimed it was karma. Some said it was #MAGA and their support for Trump. Others even linked her failure to PGA golfer Tiger Woods’ — her ex-boyfriend who failed to make the cut Friday at the Genesis Open."

Werbung:
If one wanted more proof as to how ignorant, and ass kissing, the Trump supporter is, you need look no further then this. Hate to tell the fools, but it ain't about Trump. The world does not revolve around your "king of kings". And you fools better get your heads out of his ass before it is too late:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lindse...-tweets-following-super-g-loss-070732673.html

"Almost instantly after she had failed to medal in the event, people took to Twitter to voice their displeasure with the skier. Why?

Back in December, Vonn was openly critical of President Donald Trump, saying that she wouldn’t accept an invitation to the White House after the PyeongChang Olympics.

said in December. “I want to represent our country well. I don’t think that there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that.”" data-reactid="29">“I take the Olympics very seriously and what they mean and what they represent, what walking under our flag means in the opening ceremony,” Vonn said in December. “I want to represent our country well. I don’t think that there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that.”

Well, people didn’t forget — and they didn’t let Vonn forget either. Many claimed it was karma. Some said it was #MAGA and their support for Trump. Others even linked her failure to PGA golfer Tiger Woods’ — her ex-boyfriend who failed to make the cut Friday at the Genesis Open."

Sad! The trumpets are grabbing at every straw to "punish" those who do not revere their "king without clothes."

The fact is that the USA is not performing very well at the Olympics in S. Korea. I personally believe there is a lack of enthusiasm and a kind of depressed mood about competing for what the USA is currently representing in the eyes of the world.

So sad! Small countries like Germany and the Nederlands are beating the hell out of the US athlete! Any suggestions why?

Werbung:
Sad! The trumpets are grabbing at every straw to "punish" those who do not revere their "king without clothes."

The fact is that the USA is not performing very well at the Olympics in S. Korea. I personally believe there is a lack of enthusiasm and a kind of depressed mood about competing for what the USA is currently representing in the eyes of the world.

So sad! Small countries like Germany and the Nederlands are beating the hell out of the US athlete! Any suggestions why?

Like most countries that become "too big for their britches" this one too needed a comeuppance. The election of Trump, as would have been with Clinton too, just showed the rest of the world how decrepit this country has become. Love watching the contestants, I just think the rest of the world wants to show us that we are not the masters of the world anymore.

At least we are ahead of China, and Russia, if that is any consolation. :cry: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back