You Can Tell the Obama Months Aren't Doing So Well.....

Ronaldus Magnus

You can tell the Obama months aren't doing so well, because all you continue to hear about is the "BUSH" years. You still read things on here about his daughters, and thats after Biden's daughter is on tape snorting coke. You hear about Bush this and Bush that constantly. War, Torture, and running up the deficit. All these things after Obama rams through the biggest spending bill in the history of this country, and continues to add to it. These comments after it is clear to look around the world, and see that people that are our enemies, aren't even remotely intimidated by Obama. You guys have your Savior in the White House, you would think he would have spoken, and cleared the thoughts of the evil Bush from your thoughts.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
You can tell the Obama months aren't doing so well, because all you continue to hear about is the "BUSH" years. You still read things on here about his daughters, and thats after Biden's daughter is on tape snorting coke. You hear about Bush this and Bush that constantly. War, Torture, and running up the deficit. All these things after Obama rams through the biggest spending bill in the history of this country, and continues to add to it. These comments after it is clear to look around the world, and see that people that are our enemies, aren't even remotely intimidated by Obama. You guys have your Savior in the White House, you would think he would have spoken, and cleared the thoughts of the evil Bush from your thoughts.

:rolleyes:

And all during the Bush years, the right, and I'm sure you were among them, continued to blame virtually everything that went wrong on Bill Clinton.

So now we have a little hypocrisy surfacing, huh?

And all during the Bush years, the right, and I'm sure you were among them, continued to blame virtually everything that went wrong on Bill Clinton.

Well some of us are not so simplestic as to suggest that everything that goes wrong or right in the world, is due exclusively to who is in office. For example I blame the passing of the original bailout on Bush, because... he actually passed it.

I don't blame the sub-prime melt down on Bush, because he didn't pass that change in the Community Reinvestment Act.

In short, most of us think through cause and effect relationships, and attribute the problems, to whom actually caused them.

If you really want to talk about being hypocritical, talk about how all the leftist complained and whined about over spending in a time of war while cutting taxes. Funny, Obama planned to cut taxes, tripled spending, and all during a time of war. Bottom line is, the left has a lock on being hypocrites. It's almost a foundational principal of the DNC these days.

Werbung:

Actually, the only things I really think can be lain at the feet of Clinton is

#1- Passing up on getting Bin Laden so many times.

#2- Resurrecting Carter's housing agenda, starting the snowball, that turned into our mortgage crisis.

As far as the hypocrisy you speak of, those must have been individuals, because it certainly wasn't the media. However, I turn the TV on everyday and hear how Bush is the cause of every problem. So if the halo that sits atop Obama's head (in your eyes) is starting to look a little tilted, don't blame us or Bush, blame the Messiah. You were one of the ones that sent a man with NO experience to the White House. Bush had his faults, as a conservative I have my differences with him, that said Bush back during the campaign and now continues to be a scapegoat for liberal politicians, liberal media, and all knowing super intelligent liberals like yourself. I will predict the future for you though.....After Obama loses his re-election in 2012, whomever it is that inherits that mess, will have to say nothing more at press conferences except.....Walk out to platform, smile, look the media, look the country in the eye (because it will have been 4 years since a President has done that to them, and told the truth.) and say simply "OBAMA." Everyone will understand then that he is talking about some mess that was made, some government program that is billions in the hole, or some new international Super Power that is rearing it's ugly head, because Obama did nothing. The name OBAMA will become synonymous with giant blunders, ignorant financial policies, and will completely replace the phrase Cluster F*** with OBAMA. At least that is how it will be for the majority of the country, I honestly can't say for libs like you though......You guys still think Carter was a great President!

Back