WTF is McCain talking about?

because some people don't vote on looks? I can think of more then a few reasons to vote for him. Not saying I will, but I would take McCain any day over 90% of the republicans even possible to run.

I will agree with you there. I could only think of 2 other Repugs I wouldnt mind being President. The only reason this is not a runaway Obama victory is because McCain is the most liberal member of the Senate Republicans.

Werbung:
Well, I see Prince Von Windbag (Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband and once alledged father of Anna Nicole's baby) has endorsed McCain. He says "McCain makes sense!" Hello? The prince doesn't even make sense.
popcorn.gif

I don't know top gun, McCain is one strange looking guy. Remember Chuckie the doll from the horror movies? When he smiles that weird smile he reminds me of him.

Why would anybody want this guy as president?

Dude I have no idea! Can you even imagine this guy representing us on a world stage!!!

I mean seriously to me the guy is a cross between Mr. Smithers and any (pick one... maybe Egor) of the old bald hunched over lab assistants to the mad scientists in any B horror movie.

That trailing monotone VOICE!!! Myyyyy freeeeeeinds I want to kill you... and then the little weird chuckel... huh, huh, huh
. :eek:

I googled "McCain + bottled hot water", and had to scroll to the third page of hits before finding more than the silly video that started this thread. Here is more of what he said:

To keep us safe, we must rebuild the structure and mission of our military, the capabilities of our intelligence and law enforcement agencies, the reach and scope of our diplomacy, the capacity of all branches of government to defend us.

We need to strengthen our alliances and preserve our moral credibility.

We must also prepare, far better than we have, to respond quickly and effectively to a natural calamity.

When Americans confront a catastrophe, they have a right to expect basic competence from their government. Firemen and policemen should be able to communicate with each other in an emergency. We should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies and rescue the infirm from a hospital with no electricity.

Our disgraceful failure to do so here in New Orleans exposed the incompetence of government at all levels to meet even its most basic responsibilities.

The rest of the speech can be found here.

He obviously had a slip of the tongue in the millions of words he has spoken during the campaign, and said, "bottled hot water" instead of simply "bottled water."

Gee, what a huge story.

Want to compare McCain with the number of verbal slips made by the current POTUS?

I googled "McCain + bottled hot water", and had to scroll to the third page of hits before finding more than the silly video that started this thread. Here is more of what he said:

The rest of the speech can be found here.

He obviously had a slip of the tongue in the millions of words he has spoken during the campaign, and said, "bottled hot water" instead of simply "bottled water."

Gee, what a huge story.

Want to compare McCain with the number of verbal slips made by the current POTUS?

I think they're both idiots, McCain is just older and wears Depends.

BTW, that may have been more than just a slip of the tongue. He finished in the bottom 1% of his class at the Naval Academy, plus it's become increasingly obvious that his advanced age is diminishing his mental faculties.

I think they're both idiots, McCain is just older and wears Depends.

BTW, that may have been more than just a slip of the tongue. He finished in the bottom 1% of his class at the Naval Academy, plus it's become increasingly obvious that his advanced age is diminishing his mental faculties.

Do you know for a fact that he wears Depends and has diminished mental capacities due to his age?

Or are you simply expressing prejudices against senior citizens?

If it's the latter, how is that different from criticizing Obama for his race?

Racism, ageism, sexism, are all part of the same mentality.

Do you know for a fact that he wears Depends and has diminished mental capacities due to his age?

Or are you simply expressing prejudices against senior citizens?

If it's the latter, how is that different from criticizing Obama for his race?

Racism, ageism, sexism, are all part of the same mentality.

I bettin' the "Depends" thing is being said tongue & cheek. :)

The fact is though age is an issue in being able to perform well at many jobs... and being President of The United States of America is well known for being one of the most stressful and aging of all jobs.

When you want to start out this job at 72 & a half people would be negligent NOT to point out the obvious problems that are facts in old age. I don't see this as being ageism at all.

The elderly always deserve our respect. They may even have great insight. But the fact is age does slow a person down in many ways and ones health does deteriorate in old age.

I loved both of my grandfathers and I was around them before their deaths in their 70's. My father-in-law is in his early 70's right now. Great people all but would be the first to say old age does take a large toll on a person. That's one of the reasons people retire.

Let's face it John McCain couldn't be cleared to pilot commercial airliners and many other jobs just because of his current age. With all the problems George Bush is leaving in the lap of the next President we just have to have the most energetic, intelligent person available.

That person this go around is definately Senator Barack Obama!

Here is a firsthand report on McCain and his Depends from that ever reliable news source the Gay Black Jew:

Finally, McCain called on me. I said, “Jamaal Rosenthal, The Gay Black Jew.” He looked as though he didn’t understand what I had said, but he smiled anyway.

“Senator, do you wear undergarment protection, you know, for a bladder control problem? And if so, as President, would your Depends have a Presidential seal? Like the special M&Ms they have at the White House?”

McCain’s face quickly turned red but he was speechless. Twelve Secret Service agents hauled me within 15 seconds.

Of course, I never expected to get an answer out of McCain. But I didn’t have to. I always carry a thick wad of $100 bills when I’m working as a reporter. You never know when a few hundred dollars can loosen some lips.

And I knew that most of his senior advisors were lobbyists. While the lobbyist/advisors would not go on the record, the first three I contacted eagerly took my cash.

For a mere $100, the first lobbyist confirmed my hypothesis: “McCain wears Depends undergarments. Sometimes he goes days without changing them. I prefer to talk to him on my cell phone.”

The second lobbyist demanded $200, but she gave me some free campaign food. “McCain wets his pants, I mean Depends, at least four times a day. He actually told me once that he enjoys the freedom of not having to go to the bathroom.”

Finally, the third lobbyist/adviser supplied an interesting detail. “When he hasn’t changed his Depends all day, he walks differently. I think it’s all the urine weight he’s carrying around his waist.”

Once it was clear that I was going to publish the story, Senator McCain’s Communications Director, Jill Hazelbaker, issued a statement late last night explaining the situation.

“Yesterday, Senator McCain gave a speech at a nursing home in Pittsburgh. And like Hillary Clinton wearing a hijab in Saudi Arabia or Obama dressing as a Somali elder in Kenya, he wore the traditional nursing home garments out of respect for his audience. It was a long day and he simply forgot to take them off.”

Werbung:
MC-CAIN’S EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCE

Considering his:

• Sacrifice of American Wealth and Blood for the Sole Benefit of Israel
• Amnesty for Illegal Mexicans Aliens Usurping Jobs and Services
• Outsourcing of Jobs and Technology to China
• Early Release from Captivity for Military Secrets
• McCain-Feingold Legislation Suppressing Freedom of Speech
• McCain-Leiberman Control Gun Legislation
• Slander and Ridicule of Huckabee, Romney, and Ron Paul
• Roberts and Falwell, “agents of intolerance”
• Roe vs. Wade Sacrificial Killing of Children
• To “occupy Iraq for 100 years”, “bomb Iran”, and “just keep Afghanistan”.
• Veto of Bush Tax Cuts
• Keating Five Crooks
• Unsolved Recession and Inflation Problem
• Unsolved Heath Care Problem
• Unsolved Social Security Problem
• Long Scandalous, Contentious, and Non-Productive Political Career

Can such an incompetent and dishonest politician; and such a pretentious Christian and patriot, insanely dishonoring Christian culture and Constitution rule, ever be trusted to cherish and honor the American People?

With Leiberman Neo-Liberal Princess Hillary burnt at the stake by the victorious Kennedy Liberals, shall the Reagan Conservatives give this notorious Podhoretz Neo-Conservative puppet, Insane McCain, a date with presidency, or a date with the Republican firing squad?

Google: Mearsheimer Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy; Stricherz “Why the Democrats are Blue”; Wall Street Journal “McCain-Feingold”; “Keating Five Fraud”; Human Events “Ron Paul Interview”; Who Would the World Elect; McClelland "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception”.

Back