Would you ever kill someone?

FWIW.........yes pale i did say you were bragging.....BUT i have NEVER questioned your actual time in country

Tell me roker. What exactly did I say that constituted bragging? To the best of my knowledge, I have mentioned noting about any battle that I was in, I have not mentioned any decorations, and I have not even said what my MOS was.

The premise of this thread was would you ever kill someone. I simply said that whoever asked the question had never been to war. That is hardly bragging.

on the other hand the ensuing exchanges have led me to believe both........................ of the other one involved at this time

of course just my opinion

I don't get your meaning here.

Werbung:
Killing someone is not such a hard thing to do. It's living with yourself afterwards that can be hard.

The circumstances are important. If you don't feel justified, then you could have problems living with the consequences of your actions.

Killing someone is not such a hard thing to do. It's living with yourself afterwards that can be hard.

I would find it an incredibly hard thing to do, under most circumstances. But I have to base my perception on my own "reality." I've not had to go to war, or enforce the law, or respond in extreme ways for the defense of others or myself.

I guess I'd think: "If you want my wallet, here! Take it! If you want my car, here's the keys! If you want to hurt my daughter, my son, my best friend... all bets are off."

I guess I'd think: "If you want my wallet, here! Take it! If you want my car, here's the keys! If you want to hurt my daughter, my son, my best friend... all bets are off."

Property is just property. It can all be replaced. Some of it isn't even worth replacing. Friends and family however...

Tell me roker. What exactly did I say that constituted bragging? To the best of my knowledge, I have mentioned noting about any battle that I was in, I have not mentioned any decorations, and I have not even said what my MOS was.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The premise of this thread was would you ever kill someone. I simply said that whoever asked the question had never been to war. That is hardly bragging.

:D :D :D :D

We all seem to have a different opinion, but no one would really
understand the possibilities until it happens to them, and then
the ways of thinking will change. However Coyote your post is
the only one that makes senses, and that's the best way to
reply to this thread.

TruthAboveAll said:
I guess I'd think: "If you want my wallet,
here! Take it! If you want my car, here's the keys! If you want
to hurt my daughter, my son, my best friend... all bets are off."

Personally, If I was involved in a robbery or a carjacking I am
one who would put up a fight, and the purpose for that is my
life could be taken (even after I gave these things up). There
forth, either way it would be a showdown. Either I will be a
surviver, or I will be the loser.

My profession allows me to carry a weapon at ALL times, and
I do keep a weapon concealed under my driver's side seat.
I do not find it delightful to brag about killing, or even have
the thought about killing. However I have a saying...its better
you then me.

Roker didnt answer you yet? your still obsessed arent you?
well i am here to answer you now ok pale?

It is the MANNER in which you have used your in country time as a weapon of words. I am allowed my opinion and im sticking by it.......... in my opinion the times that you have mentioned time in country it has been to either put another down, or to show us your prowess ...etc. i see NO need for that behavior from someone who was in the **** ok?

no you never mentioned outfit rank or anything like that you didnt have to it was the manner in which you addressed others when it came to being a veteren of actual military ops.....i didnt see any need for you to add that partial info it did nothing to help you win your position in the arguments in my opinion

including you explanation in your last post concerning the fact whether or not someone had been to war they dont have to have been in combat to have an opinion? thats arrogance or braggadicio in my opinion

as far as my last point simply put the guy whio was lambasting you about being a fake??? you know the other guy claiming to have been in country and all of the other shat ........i find all of what he says Bullshot

i didnt find any of what you said Bullshot nor was i saying so i did find however that you felt somehow you are better forhaving been in country?

my opinions Bucky

have a nice day

My meaning

i did find however that you felt somehow you are better forhaving been in country?

Not better.

Everything we do, every experience we have adds to us in some way. Your experiences shape the way you percieve everything exactly like mine do. If an experience you have had gives you a perspective on an issue that the one who brought up the issue might not have, do you attempt to repress your experience and avoid the topic or talk on the topic from your perspective?

Werbung:
Back