Would You Buy One Of These?

Old_Trapper70

If I was younger, and not retired, I more then likely would:

https://www.arcimoto.com/

With an estimated 230 MPGe, Arcimoto’s SRK sips power, but you’d never know that when you hit the throttle: 0-60 in 7.5 seconds and an 80 MPH top speed means a thrilling ride and the comfort of knowing you can maneuver well in a pinch.

At a target $11,900 before incentives, the SRK from Arcimoto is the daily electric vehicle for the rest of us. When you factor in the $10,000 saved on gas over five to seven years, the SRK practically pays for itself.

Werbung:
Electrical vehicles aren't better for the environment For one thing, the power to generate electricity usually comes from fossil fuels. However, the whole situation could be green, so to speak, if car was powered using solar energy.

Of course, I think there is much resistance to green technology, mainly because it isn't profitable for oil companies etc..

Electrical vehicles aren't better for the environment For one thing, the power to generate electricity usually comes from fossil fuels. However, the whole situation could be green, so to speak, if car was powered using solar energy.

Of course, I think there is much resistance to green technology, mainly because it isn't profitable for oil companies etc..

Well, before the current power grid we had wood stoves, root cellars, candles, and drew our water from a well. Change is hard to accept by some, yet it seems to always occur.

Werbung:

Maybe or maybe not. I doubt you have compiled the data to prove or disprove this. Most of the power where I live comes from other sources than fossil fuels. Either way, they are a nessacary piece in the over all picture of things towards a greener environment. Rejecting electric cars because of the power grid is a step backwards. Change is difficult, and some times you make a big mess in the process of cleaning up, but you need to see it through to get the right outcome.

Back