Would todays Democrats accept JFK into their party?

Would todays Democrats accept JFK into their party?

No. He might have leaned left, but at least he was a patriot. Can't say that about most lefties today. They are anti-American, just like the President.

barackbook.jpg

At least the President doesn't kiss the arse of the Sharia law making Saudis and the anti-life Israelis. He won't send our troops to war for them so they can get more oil out of the Shiia nations.

Werbung:
At least the President doesn't kiss the arse of the Sharia law making Saudis and the anti-life Israelis. He won't send our troops to war for them so they can get more oil out of the Shiia nations.

You haven't been paying attention have you? Obama has the Muslim Brotherhood running all over the White House.

Kennedy was not an ardent tax cutter. He cut taxes and the way he did it, the economy got better. He did what worked in the economy. Republicans have been cutting taxes for the rich for decades, back to Nixon. It has harmed the economy. there's no comparison with Kennedy and the voodoo failed economics of the republican party. He never had to increase the social welfare. It was serving its purpose. It was helping the poor get to middle class and have an increase in taxes paid.

Too bad the Blaze is a right wing rag you like. they don't know the history of their own party, let alone what Kennedy did. BTW, republicans have been STRIPPING the social programs Christ would have approved of in order to give more to corporate welfare system christ would NOT have approve d of.

Bowing down to business does stimulate the economy in the short run. However, the business world slips on a banana peel once they start gambling their cash on the stock market. It happened in 1929 and 2008.

As far as social programs are concerned, I think they are good, but I'm more of a moderate on the issue. I think the recipients of such programs should be making a real effort to improve themselves. Take SSI, for example. Did you know people on that program can get a free college or vocational education? However, do many of them accept the free aid, or even know about it?

Werbung:
Bowing down to business does stimulate the economy in the short run. However, the business world slips on a banana peel once they start gambling their cash on the stock market. It happened in 1929 and 2008.

As far as social programs are concerned, I think they are good, but I'm more of a moderate on the issue. I think the recipients of such programs should be making a real effort to improve themselves. Take SSI, for example. Did you know people on that program can get a free college or vocational education? However, do many of them accept the free aid, or even know about it?
for some its not a option, my friend is on it, and she has server mental issues that are poorly treated ( as poor people get poor treatment in our health care system) and to the person just meeting her the would think she was just lazy...but she has so many mental issues she can't take a bus someplace without someone helping her. I wish she could use them, as even though she may not have he best education, I know when she had a chance she could pick up things well....if not in a classroom setting though

Back