Would be bomber stupidity.

One of the biggest distractions, if not the biggest, perpetrated by the government and media is man caused global warming. The wasted time, effort, and money has to be one of the biggest blunders in all of human history.

You know 'GIPPER' this is exactly why there are so many repetitive ignorant rants about the same topic...DO TRY TO STAY ON POINT OF TOPIC...if at all possible ;)

GOOD GRIEF do you suffer from the same dementia that ailed your name sake...LOL {I have your health & well being as a top priority} :cool:

Werbung:
You know 'GIPPER' this is exactly why there are so many repetitive ignorant rants about the same topic...DO TRY TO STAY ON POINT OF TOPIC...if at all possible ;)

GOOD GRIEF do you suffer from the same dementia that ailed your name sake...LOL {I have your health & well being as a top priority} :cool:

Please keep up. Read the posts before mine.

Now attack them.

Please keep up. Read the posts before mine.

Now attack them.

No, NO, NO...I ignore the ever mindless dribbles of BIB as often as possible:rolleyes:
You on the other hand have some serious words of wisdom and genuine pearls that you drop around here on occasion. I just hate to read when you have followed the mindless sheeple off onto that path of utter bewilderment and obfuscation...;)

No, NO, NO...I ignore the ever mindless dribbles of BIB as often as possible:rolleyes:
You on the other hand have some serious words of wisdom and genuine pearls that you drop around here on occasion. I just hate to read when you have followed the mindless sheeple off onto that path of utter bewilderment and obfuscation...;)

Thank you again for your thoughtful and kind words...

And its all George's fault anyway...

“[W]e are at war and when President Obama pretends we aren’t, it makes us less safe,” Cheney said in a statement to POLITICO. “Why doesn’t he want to admit we’re at war? It doesn’t fit with the view of the world he brought with him to the Oval Office. It doesn’t fit with what seems to be the goal of his presidency — social transformation — the restructuring of American society.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1209/31054.html#ixzz0bEDGmlot

Truer words were never spoken...

Cheney needs to keep up the pressure of BO. Poor little BO he can't take it.

Werbung:
How can you lot think that there is any real threat from 'terrorists'????

Why aren't you more worried about Americans? They kill many many more Americans than 'terrorists' do.

And anyone who thinks Dick Head Cheyney makes worthwhile comments on this subject needs help

Back