World War 3...Birth Of A Brave New World

Werbung:
JIm415 Using a fake orthodox Bishop does not make this anti Jewish post any creditability.
While I do not support all Israel's actions there is no evidence they want to provoke World War3. Surely they suffer enough I the last war.
THERE ARE Russian speaking people in parts of UKRAINE. They do want to join Russia. Putin is hardly an example of Christian Russia

JIm415 Using a fake orthodox Bishop does not make this anti Jewish post any creditability.
While I do not support all Israel's actions there is no evidence they want to provoke World War3. Surely they suffer enough I the last war.
THERE ARE Russian speaking people in parts of UKRAINE. They do want to join Russia. Putin is hardly an example of Christian Russia

"Putin is hardly an example of Christian Russia"

oh no ?

Werbung:
I don't see
I agree. This is nothing more than a nut trying to stack his anti-Jewish agenda on top of everything that's already happening. Hitler hated the Jews, too, but he wasn't right, either.

Back