Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

It is inevitable and statistics prove that the more educated and intelligent a people become, the less they believe in religions. Intelligence drives away gullibility.

The world is getting brighter and religions will die. As a Gnostic Christian, this is not my wish but if religions will not start doing the moral things it need to do, then I will help kill them.

From a moral POV, we should have killed them a long time ago.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
There must be a God, or a Devil - who else is providing GBFan with the time to write these vast and innumerable screeds? I hope He also gives someone time to read them!

There must be a God, or a Devil - who else is providing GBFan with the time to write these vast and innumerable screeds? I hope He also gives someone time to read them!

Rule 14. When lacking a cogent and intelligent response, attack the poster.

Well, let's see ... how DOES he have the time??

1) Hard work for 50 years
2) Commitment to his work and his causes
3) Smart investments and a faith in the American capitalistic system
4) Willingness to help those who are blind to see

... the list goes on.

Well, let's see ... how DOES he have the time??

1) Hard work for 50 years
2) Commitment to his work and his causes
3) Smart investments and a faith in the American capitalistic system
4) Willingness to help those who are blind to see

... the list goes on.

Pity you didn't have time to get an education.

Pity you didn't have time to get an education.

Someone once said that claims of education is most often used by the fools of ignorance.

But, you needn't worry about my academic credentials ...

I do not think so.
I realize that, and I've suggested several times you consult a dictionary to correct your error.

Individuals should all be treated equally under the law - That's Equality
Women and Children should, by law, be given preferential treatment to men. - That's Discrimination

You support discrimination, which is an antonym for equality - the word you're incorrectly using to describe what it is you advocate.

I don't worry about you at all, ever, me owd ignoramus.

Wow! I'm surprised that you put the words "me" and "ignoramus" in the same phrase .... though, frankly, I would have suggested it myself if I thought it wouldn't hurt your feelings.

Wow! I'm surprised that you put the words "me" and "ignoramus" in the same phrase .... though, frankly, I would have suggested it myself if I thought it wouldn't hurt your feelings.
A wee bit laboured, but improving!

Werbung:
I realize that, and I've suggested several times you consult a dictionary to correct your error.

Individuals should all be treated equally under the law - That's Equality
Women and Children should, by law, be given preferential treatment to men. - That's Discrimination

You support discrimination, which is an antonym for equality - the word you're incorrectly using to describe what it is you advocate.

Correct. Equal under the law but not when a man sees his duty as placing his children and wife above himself.

We have no argument in the law. But if you are a man and do not place women and children ahead of yourself then you have forgotten your duty to your family.

Regards
DL

Back