Woman Obama Hugged at Town Hall Was His Volunteer

Werbung:
Turns out the woman who had health issues at the town hall was actually a volunteer for obama during the campaign, and not just some random person who was ill. I wonder why he did not just say that instead of having it leak.

God! I love this open and transparent government!!!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2284416/posts

I wasn't aware that volunteers didn't have serious health issues or if they did they didn't count anymore.

The fact that your whole premise is not that the person was truley gravely ill but that she had volunteered at some point is an interesting insight into what you see as most important don't you think?
:rolleyes:

Werbung:
I wasn't aware that volunteers didn't have serious health issues or if they did they didn't count anymore.

The fact that your whole premise is not that the person was truley gravely ill but that she had volunteered at some point is an interesting insight into what you see as most important don't you think?
:rolleyes:

Had this been President Bush you would have been all over him for "setting up" fake support.

I like you but I am starting to get really sick of the racist remarks. Its the only thing you guys have. If your guy sucks a fatty the only response you have is, well you must be a racist.

This is the second racist cartoon you have posted in the last hour.

What in the hell was your attack when people did not like or want John Freaking Kerry (Who served in Vietnam)? I disliked him as much as I dislike obama and he was a very rich white snob.

Back