Wind power sheds 10k jobs and other green failures

dogtowner

Staff member
act surprised those 10k jobs are since 2009

from Solyndra thru this collapse in wind (which has doubled the actual power output over the same period by the way) and all across batteries and the rest, "green collar jobs" never happened.

oh and in case you were keeping score at home, oil/gas is +75k jobs over the same period and thats with the EPA fighting it hammer and tongs.

I found this hilarious

Three weeks ago, President Barack Obama stood in front of a sea of gleaming solar panels in Boulder City, Nevada, to celebrate his administration's efforts to promote "green energy."

Stretching row upon row into the desert, the Copper Mountain Solar Project not far from Las Vegas provided an impressive backdrop for the president.

Built on public land, the facility is the largest of its kind in the United States. Its 1 million solar panels provide enough energy to power 17,000 homes.

And it employs just 10 people.

anyone else remember BO bitching about how ATMs were putting people out of work ?

Werbung:
yup like how we LOVE those hazmat new lightbulbs

and make crap up about light bulbs while ignoring the new bulbs out that have zero mercury and ignoring that the amount of mercury in some...is the same as if you ate just tons of fish. Its just Republican fashionable to bitch about light bulbs while ignoring the huge smoke stacks and crap dumped into rivers as..good capitalism that should not be regulated.

and make crap up about light bulbs while ignoring the new bulbs out that have zero mercury and ignoring that the amount of mercury in some...is the same as if you ate just tons of fish. Its just Republican fashionable to bitch about light bulbs while ignoring the huge smoke stacks and crap dumped into rivers as..good capitalism that should not be regulated.

Hey Pockets...did you hear that ALL Rs love pollution? They really want all the rivers and lakes, and like ah like ah like ah...I mean like ah freaking EVERYTHING to be polluted....you know... you know what I mean man? They want to deregulate EVERYTHING so industry can just pollute....like ah...like ah the whole f-ing country. You know....you know what I mean....like wow man!!!

Today was another ain't it awful day with IBM getting hit and all the flap about earnings and valuations. It is just mindless chatter. Earnings have been nothing less than stellar.

This is just hedge funds doing their usual back and fourth and they are the only ones in the market other than some pension funds and mutual funds. So the volumes have been low at one point today I thought there was Zero volume. So the trouble with a day like this with the small scared money investor is that with no volume they hurt the small caps when in fact small caps are safer because funds don't trade them. So choose your weasel. So there are your choices, shyster or sniveler.

All this is nothing more than the options and the insane use of immediate news stories to invent trauma or glee for the market.

With no volume you can be up 180 one day and down 80 the next. But it just keeps the shorts scared. The rally yesterday was because of The Gallop pole that put romney ahead of sambo. The market charge killing the shorts. Today the shorts were selling into the buying in the am until the buyers got fatigued and said fk-it. Now you have the low volume shorts sitting in the overnights waiting to get creamed in the morning.

just in..
American Express Tops... so the parade of stellar earnings continues. How many shorts will be murdered tomorrow?

just in just in
Ebay bests the street

Yeah yeah yeah... I know... Obama eats dog meat and you are what you eat.

Werbung:
Back