Will they go bankrupt thanks to Biden and illegals

Werbung:
We want TRUMP to go bankrupt.
Good luck. Only a idiot would prefer 1 man to go bankrupt over several major US cities.
Yes that's why I don't vote Democrat.
Oh by the way that's huge fine the cord imposed on him in New York will be overturned by the Supreme Court . Don't forget I told you that

LOL the liberals here have nothing of any value to say on this post , they know that Biden and them all screwed up and peoples lives have been lost an d we are hemorrhaging money on them , Where its going to come from out of their butts

Honorable is not an adjective that can be used to refer to Trump. He is dishonorable, selfish and wants to destroy democracy.

Honorable is not an adjective that can be used to refer to Trump. He is dishonorable, selfish and wants to destroy democracy.
sounds like a democrat to me he even did the job for free and his net worth went down by almost 1 billion while he was president.
Seems to me biden is trying to destroy America and is doing a bang up job. millions of illegals flowing in committing crimes and draining recourses that should go to Americas not illegals he's tried to destroy women's sports running up massive debts his got us involved in several shooting match's over seas illegal drugs coming in have resulted in over 100000 deaths to overdoses. Massive debt abd growing

At least Trump never gave billions of American tax dollars to Muslim murderers of Americans around the world like Obama and Biden have done.

Werbung:
sounds like a democrat to me he even did the job for free and his net worth went down by almost 1 billion while he was president.
Seems to me biden is trying to destroy America and is doing a bang up job. millions of illegals flowing in committing crimes and draining recourses that should go to Americas not illegals he's tried to destroy women's sports running up massive debts his got us involved in several shooting match's over seas illegal drugs coming in have resulted in over 100000 deaths to overdoses. Massive debt abd growing
Trump sacrificed personal wealth and serenity to lead America while Democrats sacrificed American jobs and securities to benefit themselves.

Back