Will Texas Be Allowed To Secede?

I have wonderful dogs. Mine is a blue pit and her name is little miss.My husband has a black and white one that he keeps, and spoils, because that is as close as he'll get to having her daddy, (who was the best dog in the world, but passed away recently). His mom has 3. She has a blue, that she likes to call "blue". She has a brown male she calls "Buster Brown". She has everyone's mommy, who is brindle. That one was a little more difficult to name, so she came up with Brindy. We fostered some puppies not too long ago. The one she liked, who was a dark brown, she named "cocoa". She has never come up with a name that wasn't just the color of the cat or dog, with an "ie" added to the end of it.

If they aren't your dog, you're allowed nicknames like that. Personally, I go with "puppy". Every dog that isn't mine is called it. The truth is, if that woman could name just one freakin animal a real name it wouldn't be so bad. I'm pretty sure her 2 sons were named by their fathers. Otherwise I would be married to a whitey, lol. With a brother in law named "whitey 2".
Our daughter's min pin is Rusty, you can probably guess why.
It is my role in life to issue nick names. I didn't ask for this but I do my best. Brown IS Chase's name and Gray is Samantha's.

Werbung:
Our daughter's min pin is Rusty, you can probably guess why.
It is my role in life to issue nick names. I didn't ask for this but I do my best. Brown IS Chase's name and Gray is Samantha's.
LOL Its really brave of to take that responsibility on! Whenever I make up nicknames, some one inevitably gets their feelings hurt.

When I was single, a few years ago, I worked with a guy who had a terrible, annoying, childish, lying, pill addicted personality. But he looked so good. He became known between me and my friends as "eye candy". Who gets butthurt by that nickname?? I wouldn't mind it. Its better than some nicknames I've had given to me in the past, lol

Werbung:
LOL Its really brave of to take that responsibility on! Whenever I make up nicknames, some one inevitably gets their feelings hurt.

When I was single, a few years ago, I worked with a guy who had a terrible, annoying, childish, lying, pill addicted personality. But he looked so good. He became known between me and my friends as "eye candy". Who gets butthurt by that nickname?? I wouldn't mind it. Its better than some nicknames I've had given to me in the past, lol
Appropriateness matters which is why you are Lil as in short for Lily.
This is a recycle as there was a girl on a softball team the kiddo played against who had "Lil Bit" on her jersey. She became Lil on the assumption her last name was Bit.
All my cousins named David became Dave as well as any other David's I came across.
I do come up with more original ones as the occasion demands.

Back